[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Canon 1300D a good camera to film with? I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Canon_EOS_1300D_cover_ndtv.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Canon_EOS_1300D_cover_ndtv.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
Is the Canon 1300D a good camera to film with?

I'm going to Japan soon, and planning on shooting my first independent film. During school I was supplied with professional cameras which are way beyond my price range and obviously they're too large for me to carry around all day. So I need a small camera that's affordable since I'm poor, and one that can manage low-light environments well.

Also, if the camera gets a little rain on it, will it damage easily?
>>
Canon's image sensor tech is at least 10 years behind everyone elses.. Buy a Nikon or Sony.
>>
>>57156569
Could you recommend me a good yet affordable Nikon camera?
>>
>>57156572
D3300
>>
>rain

Buy /p/entax
>>
>>57156572
If you need a good camera but in budget then go for nikon d3300
>>
>>57156576
>>57156583
Thanks. Whereabouts can I find a new 3300? The usual electronics stores that we have in Australia only sell the 3400 and up.

>>57156578
Pentax?
>>
>>57156569
D5300, this with a 50buck rode mic will rock your world.
>>
>>57156555
>>>/p/
>>
>>57156599
pentax is a japanese brand
pentax k-50 is usually a good camera to start with and they have weather sealing

is there a budget you have because australian prices look retarded
>>
>>57156619
I'll make another post there, thanks.

>>57156630
Oh, I see. Thanks.

My budget is about $650 AUD, though I could maybe go up to $700.
>>
/p/ will just tell you to buy some trashy old hipster camera with shitty sensor because they can't afford good shit so neither should you.

Buy Nikon, you can find D5000 series cheaper than the D3000 from time to time, get at least a D5200 and try to search for deal with extra lens included since that is where most of the money will go.
>>
>>57156599
Buy one in Japan there's like a hundred used camera stores in Akiba or Ginza
>>
>>57156756
Thanks, I'll try to look for some Nikon cameras.

>>57156772
If I don't find the right camera here in Australia, then I guess I'll have to get one in Japan.

I hope the language or whatever on the camera isn't pre-set to Japanese.
>>
>>57156756
>he doesnt know about the gearfags
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.