[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Smach Z is back in kickstarter and this time they might actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

The Smach Z is back in kickstarter and this time they might actually make it, if you are interested.

>inb4 scamtaster
>inb4 gamer fuel
>implying gamers go outside.
>>
File: K8xiQjX.jpg (12KB, 200x243px)
K8xiQjX.jpg
12KB, 200x243px
>AMD
>>
>>57155597
>this time the fusion reactor might run for more than 30 seconds without destroying itself
>>
>>57155597
What happened the first time?
>>
>>57155742
They didn't had a prototype and they were asking for a million dollars because they wanted to make the prototype with the KS money.

Everyone told them to go fuck themselves and get private investors, and it took them like a year but they did.
>>
>>57155597
Just get a GPDXD
>>
>>57155817
The GPDXD is Android base, I think you mean the GPD Win.

And I probably will, but I wanna get this thing too, we need to get the whole UMPC thing started again, we need to have a bunch of them.
>>
>>57155597
They're using old hardware. Why don't they just wait until AMD releases their newest stuff with 14nm
>>
File: 1452024863961.gif (89KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1452024863961.gif
89KB, 256x256px
>>57155689
>Nvidia
>Intel
>>
>>57155865
Cost, probably, I was hoping they did, but it might not even come out in time for this thing to use it.

It might be better this way tho, that's probably the only way they can offer this thing at 250$.
>>
>>57155597
Why no link?

Also wouldn't it perform better with a z8300 and nvidia gpu? I can't imagine AMD performing well in those conditions.
>>
>>57155941
4chingcheng is being an ass and calling half my posts spam.

Also, I don't think there is a low-power Nvidia chip that is not for mobile devices...That's probably why, the only options for portable x86 devices are Intel and AMD.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.