[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are the cleaner apps on android a meme? does it really perform

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161019-232826.png (310KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161019-232826.png
310KB, 1366x768px
are the cleaner apps on android a meme? does it really perform better after you use some apps like those to clean the cache and other stuff?
>>
>>57148875
Most of them don't work anymore.
>>
>>57148875
Use for antiforensics, not for speed.
>>
>>57148875
honestly I think android (at least stock) does a fairly good job at ram management. I guess you can't say the same for touchjizz or other skins.
>>
They clean different parts of the OS, so you need to run all of them together for them to have any effect
>>
>>57148875
Fuck no unless you are using a 2010 android phone or shit like that. Ram cleaning on android does more harm than good.
>>
>>57148875
cleanmaster works. My phone is bloated as hell because i use it with a plethera of tabs and the ram is usually 90%, it goes down to about 50 when i start it up. it also has a junk cleaner that gets rid of actual bullshit and tells you what all the shit is before removing. it also hibernates apps for you and has a virus scanner.

t. a truthful shill
>>
>>57148875
NO! If you want to speed up your phone go into Apps>Running Apps and finally uninstall the Flashlight app and social media cancer that seems to be running constantly in the background. If you want more free storage go into the storage section and click on the cache section, or move your pictures to the external SD card/computer. You can clean from here. While you're at it, change the default storage location of photos in the camera app settings to the SD card. That's it.
>>
>>57148875
the fucking play store doesn't clean up after downloading apps and bloats up the download manager cache
so there's that at least
nothing you can't do using app info view ofc
>>
>>57148875
i tried a few.for me ccleaner is best.
>>
>>57150781
This. CCleaner isn't chink malware like the other ones.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.