[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/uys, I don't know if this is forbidden in the board,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1367017897453.gif (780KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1367017897453.gif
780KB, 256x256px
So /g/uys, I don't know if this is forbidden in the board, but I'm in kind of a jam. Lemme explain a little bit.
>New housekeeper in my house
>She's new in the country, and very naïve overall
>She gets phone-tricked, a common tactic in my country where people call asking for valuables, threatening to some serious economical consequences for the household
>Falls into it, gives some of my mother's jewelry to the people
>My mother is now pretty devastated, it was loads of jewels, and a pair of them weren't even payed yet

So I wanted to gain some money to help my mom get some new stuff, but the problem is I don't have a job (Still in the equivalent of college here), so I wanted to know if there was something I can do to gain some extra bucks via Internet. It would be better if it's something that has programming in between. Please help a brother out

tl;dr I need quick bux, anyway I can do some code via Internet to get them?
>>
The answer is obvious, how did those guys make so much money?
>>
>>57136535
Sue the housekeeper for stealing your shit.
>>
>>57136535

What country do you live in? Kind of strange to be able to afford a housekeeper but not be able to replace jewelry. How much in total were the jewels?
>>
>>57137025
Chile. Here housekeepers are pretty cheap, around 450 dollars a month. However, the jewelry stolen was way much more than that
>>
>>57136972
Yeah, we're going to do something about her case, too.
>>
>>57136535

Sounds like she's lying and you are the naive one
>>
>>57137371
This
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.