[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw samsung 8 still won't have removable battery. whats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: reeeeeeeee.jpg (173KB, 1010x810px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee.jpg
173KB, 1010x810px
>tfw samsung 8 still won't have removable battery. whats the reason behind it anyway?
>>
>>57132435
just posting to say this girl is super cute
>>
>>57132435
If that is true I hope they explode and make Samsung loose another 18 $ billion s
>>
>>57132742
This, if no removable battery I am gonna be so mad that I am going to hoax the shit out of it and sue Samsung so they will loose another $18 billions. I will do whatever it takes to fake false galaxy s8 explosions so maybe next time they include a removable battery
>>
>>57132764
Count me in.
>>
>>57132435
> buys phones with removable battery
> not once did I consider "holy shit, I should change my battery for a new one"
fuck off
>>
>>57132790
Post that doesn't make sense. The post.

Recheck your English and try again.
>>
>>57132851
are you genuinely retarded?
>>
>>57132883
No mate, I have been studying English for over 10 years and I couldn't understand what you were trying to say.
>>
>>57132790
That's your consideration, not the general consensus of why people like removable parts - to actually replace them.
>>
>>57132790
You know what smartass some people like myself like to get anchor batteries from Amazon with over 9000mhz and replace the original battery.
>>
>>57132764
> having to fake the galaxy 8 explosions
It will probably do It on its own
>>
File: meonthebench.jpg (131KB, 820x801px) Image search: [Google]
meonthebench.jpg
131KB, 820x801px
>>57132790
>things that never happened: the post
>>
>>57132435
Given reasons: complete bullshit.

Actual reasons:
- When your battery wears out you need to buy a new phone, or pay a lot to have it replaced in shop -> $
- Spyware that operates by letting you think your phone is turned off when it's actually still tracking/recording you doesn't work if you can pull the battery.
- You can't buy inexpensive replacement batteries from third-party vendors -> $

Boils down to a combination of corporate greed, law-enforcement pressure, and consumer gullibility.
>>
>>57133371

All of those are valid, but I'm also thinking that they can make the phone thinner by using a non-removable battery.
>>
>>57133406
If you think that's the primary reason that they've nixed removable batteries, I admire your optimism
>>
>>57133435

Did I imply that?
>>
>>57133447
Not really, but I doubt that making the phone thinner was really on the designer's mind when they made the decision. Come to think of it, would a non-removable battery even make the phone significantly thinner?
>>
>>57133470

I don't know, I'm not an engineer.
>>
>>57132907
so you're 9?
>>
consider this:

>all phones have a standardized battery shapes (something like 18650)
>people make chargers that can charge 4 of them at once
>when your battery runs out you swap it out with one that's charged
>if you're going on a long trip you have a case to carry the 4 extra batteries
>now you literally never have to plug your phone in again or even use """wireless""" charging
>>
>>57133529
I used to do this and then I got a phone with a nonremovable battery and just brought one of those 20gAh usb power cells along instead. Also it's great if you take road trips and shit because you can solar charge it on a dashboard.
>>
File: 1459794079469.jpg (51KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
1459794079469.jpg
51KB, 557x711px
>>57132790

Fucking what?

You know that's EXACTLY why some people buy Samsungs over Apples?

I still have a S5 and ive done it once already. Eventually im going to factory reset my phone and replace it again.

I guess you could be a fucking nimrod and replace your whole phone when the battery starts to fade.
>>
>>57133621
those things charge super slow and it has to stay connected to a hunk of plastic. it's a similar solution for sure, but way less convenient.
>>
>>57133621
That's like being hungry and hooking yourself up to an iv drip vs eating 10 donuts
>>
>>57133621
Consider that you can do the same with removable batteries, you just connect the battery charger to the power cell instead of the phone. That way you don't have to cope with anything extra dangling from your phone and your shit gets charged all the same.

Better for battery life too.
>>
>>57132790
>He doesn't upgrade his battery
>>
>>57132742
>>57132764
>loose
>>
>>57133637

USB power banks only charge slow if you have a shitty USB power bank and/or phone. I have an Anker PowerCore 20100 and an iPhone 7, and I get to 70% in about a half-hour.

>>57132435

You know it wasn't the battery, right? If it was, Samsung would have just changed the battery and shipped the Note 7 back out. Something more serious was wrong.

>>57133627
>samsungs

The S6, S7, and Note 7 don't have removable batteries.
>>
>>57137935
He blatantly said he has a s5 and you brought up other Galaxy phones he doesnt have.

Your Apple is showing.
>>
>>57137981

He said "Samsungs", as though A) Samsung = Android, and B) Samsung flagships haven't been omitting removable batteries for the last two and a half years. Both are ignorant omissions.

Your irrational hatred of people who don't blindly ride green robot dick is showing.
>>
>>57132435
The s7 is my first Samsung smart phone, and it's the biggest piece of shit ever. I'm going back to HTC.
>>
>>57138053

HTC is going back to bankruptcy.

That's what you get for being a quality Android manufacturer: bankruptcy/sold. Just look at Motorola. Last I saw, they were getting gutted by the chinks.
>>
>>57132435
Excuse me, I would like to know why are you posting my girlfriend's pic.
>>
>>57138193
are you >>57135493
>>
>touchwizz
>>
I don't give a fuck about removable batteries, waterproofing, or additional storage. I just want a

H U U U U U G E

S
C
R
E
E
N

a high resolution, a good display, and a stylus.

I want the 6 4k monitors, mechanical keyboard, gaymen mouse with 20 buttons, battlestation equivalent of a phone.

I haven't upgraded my phone since 2012 because nobody produces what I want. All phones are garbage. I was actually planning on getting a Note 7 before they were recalled. Now I'm back to waiting.

Hell just give me a tablet that doubles as a phone.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.