[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>FInally take a trip to DC and low and behold, there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: hei.png (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
hei.png
8KB, 231x218px
>FInally take a trip to DC and low and behold, there's a Microcenter in NOVA.
>I had never been, stoked as fuck to go!
>walked in
>nothing but Indian guys with basic-bitch faces
>No personality to be had in the entire store
>Conversations start and end with "ok"
>Impossible to start a conversation with anyone because no one there has a personality.

...I both love and hate the future. I miss the days of the old PC shops with some old grumpy dude in the back who knew your name and would talk shit with you whenever.

What the fuck is wrong with the world, /g/?

Still, buying four rpi3's, with heatsinks and a tp-link PCI wireless card at the same fucking store was pretty chill.
>>
>>57128514
Ok sir. Is there anything I can help you with?
>>
>>57128514
Oh hey that's my local Microcenter

It didn't used to be that way, I've noticed a lot more poo-in-loos recently than I used to. The book section used to be a lot larger too. Welcome to the modern age
>>
>>57128518
HOW ABOUT THEM LAKERS, PAJEET!?
>>
>>57128543
They play very good, sir, much like my home city cricket team, "The Rajesheeteshiousees". They play good too, sir.
>>
>Autist grumpy he people didn't wanna interact with autist while shopping.

How about you make some real friends instead of hassling customers.
>>
"HEY AL, HOW'S THE DDR3?"

"LIKE MY WIFE. TOO MUCH SPEED AND NOT ENOUGH RAM! HAAA!"

"HAAA!"

"HAAA!"
>>
>>57128591
Nigga, those fellas worked there.

Dudes so pajeet, they still had cow shit on their noses.
>>
File: 1456165120828.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1456165120828.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>57128593
...I would hang out there.
>>
Nova is pajeet poopy central. My hometown is shit now. Glad I got the hell out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.