[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his init system doesn't generate QR codes https://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: lolcuck.png (287KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
lolcuck.png
287KB, 440x440px
>his init system doesn't generate QR codes

https://plus.google.com/+LennartPoetteringTheOneAndOnly/posts/g1E6AxVKtyc
>>
i don't know what this is, but systemd sucks balls
>>
>can't alter log history
>can delete logs
>can block logging and log false events(?)

wow, great, who needs separate log servers, or god forbid, physical printouts

the modern solution is amazing yet again

i'm going to stop duplicating logs to hardened machines and start putting all my eggs in one smug germany basket.
>>

Lennart Poettering

+Jon Roadley-Battin in true Unix fashion, systemd is built from a number of independent but cooperating daemons. There's PID 1, there's journald, and there are a number of other processes. I am not sure where you are taking "one big monolithic process" from, that's completely made up. You are fudding. Please go away.
>>
is there like a drinking game or something for every fucktarded idea poettering comes up with
>>
>>57124498
what did that have to do with anything, lennart?

PID 1 isn't a problem. how thinly spread your meager crew of volunteer programmers is becoming in the name of all these retarded features that solve previously solved problems? that's a problem.
>>
>>57124557
Go away, paid Microsoft shill. Your attempt to FUD systemd has failed again. Windows will die, stop trying to shut down its killer by continually lying and spreading bullshit.
>>
>>57124579
>only microsoft would want linux to not become more windows-like

Freedesktop fags pls go and stay go

your logic-less "ini" config files and conf registries are MS cancer
>>
>>57124545

too many people would die from aspirating vomit after passing out
>>
>>57124545
No, but there's a drinking game every time Microsoft shills posts FUD about systemd on /g/, and I'm already drunk as fuck after only an hour.
>>
>>57124663
yes because everyone wants linux to fill the "godawful enterprise" niche, replacing windows once and for all

a terrible OS is great as long as everyone is using free software, because it was about stallmanite communism all along, not, you know, the actual OS
>>
>>57124545
There is. I tried it once and died of alcohol poisoning. Now my spirit will forever haunt /g/ starting meaningless arguments and shitposting for all eternity (until an hiro fucks up the site so badly it closes down).
>>
>>57124663
Microsoft a shit.
Systemd also a shit.
>>
>>57124449
You know what, if all you have is a cellphone and a laptop that won't boot, a QR code with a large amount of info posted straight into the screen is a great way of exporting a log to your phone .
>>
>>57124967

please kill me NSA. i'm ready to die after reading this.
>>
(don't kill me)
>>
>>57124988
Imagine if Windows Bluescreens had QR codes so that you could just scan it, and it would redirect you to the microsoft support page, or a search of the error.
That way you wouldn't have to take a photo of the screen, and type the characters of the massage into your browser.
>>
>>57124449
The idea came from ms.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.