[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How given up on life you have to be to think this site is okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 24356754321.png (2MB, 2656x1703px) Image search: [Google]
24356754321.png
2MB, 2656x1703px
How given up on life you have to be to think this site is okay to use as your company's website on 2016.
>>
>>57115149
What is wrong with this site?
>>
>>57115149
>Site requires flash

Just
>>
>>57115149
>TiBook in the little flash animation thing
kek
>>
>>57115162
for normal people
>not using material design and eye candy css
for autists
>using flash in 2016
>>
>>57115149
>ie 6.0
>netscape 7.02
Someone put this poor thing out of its misery
>>
>>57115149
I don't really have a problem with the design (yes, it looks a bit old compared to the competition, but..), but what the fuck is up with the redundant links on the top and on the bottom?
>>
>>57115149

>$CurrentYear
>webmonkey pretends his "skills" are still relevant
>>
Driver sites never changing is a good thing. It means that the Wayback Machine doesn't lose all the old drivers when some faggot webmaster decides to fuck around with robots.txt, and that the drivers get picked up in the first place due to no AJAX fuckery.
>>
>>57115195
>flash
yea fuck that
i assumed it didnt have any of that from the screenshot
>>
>>57115149
>How given up on life you have to be to think this site is okay to use as your company's website on 2016.
They're probably too busy stuffing their audio and networking chips into every consumer level PC on earth.
>>
>>57115149
Aren't these guys on every motherboard in existence. They wear that website with PRIDE
>>
>>57115559
yet no way to download realtek hd audio manager cancer that comes with every pc but not mine. I want eq god dammit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.