[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no good reason why there shouldn't be a wallet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: Costanza-wallet.jpg (20KB, 407x355px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza-wallet.jpg
20KB, 407x355px
There's no good reason why there shouldn't be a wallet that's SUPER thin, about 3.5" x 6.5", holds at least 12 cards, and doesn't fold along bills, especially since phablets are only slightly larger.

No.

Good.

Reason.
>>
my wallet has a little pocket for coins, amazing how rare they are. I don't know what the fuck you would do otherwise
>>
>>57110068
Throw them away like the trash they are
Also:
>using cash
>>
File: 1476440016002.png (429KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
1476440016002.png
429KB, 600x629px
>>57110068

The only thing you should ever need physical currency for is buying weed, and dealers don't want your fucking pennies.
>>
>>57110100
thats all i use cash for kek
>>
>>57110090
>relying on the botnet for money
>>
Yeah, it's called Apple Pay. Just use Coinbase to pay your dealer in BTC.
>>
>>57110011
I literally have two wallets and a coin purse because that is the only way to reasonably distribute my cards and cash so I don't end up with a 6 inch thick pocket.
>>
>>57110146
Why do you carry all of your credit and/or consumer cards around?
>>
>>57110011
I have 6 credit cards, but only carry my Amex Bluecash and Citi Doublecash with me. The other cards like my Discover provide better cashback on certain purchases from online retailers, but not on random stuff I would ever buy on the street.
>>
>>57110179
It's cash that is the big issue. And because I have separate wallets I can choose not to bring things when I don't have to without having to resort to picking individual cards whenever I am going out.
>>
>>57110426
Folding bills increases the thickness exponentially.

>and doesn't fold along bills

I'm telling you. No. Good. Reason.
>>
>>57110090
>steal people's change because they don't want it and leave in in furniture, floor, etc
>literally take that shit to the bank
>get $20 bucks in cash over time and go buy myself a double cheeseburger
>>
I just googled "thin wallet" and this came up: http://www.slimfoldwallet.com/products/thin-wallet-micro-tyvek

Does really look super thin. But it doesn't look like it has a lot of slots for cards. Not really sure about the build quality, either. I might get one, actually.
>>
>>57110100
>Smoking weed
Shoot heroine like a man you hipster faggot
>>
>>57110582
>http://www.slimfoldwallet.com/products/thin-wallet-micro-tyvek

>Before the introduction of SlimFold wallets, it was not widely known that Tyvek could be sewn. By following DuPont’s technical guidelines, I discovered I could sew the wallets instead of relying solely on origami-style construction.

So, the guy read the instructions and trumps it up with misleading text.

Anyhoo, you're a fool for sewing Tyvek instead of sealing the seams.
>>
>>57110557
>20 bucks
>double cheeseburger

coastfag detected
>>
>>57110557
This minus the burger.

The most change ive saved up is about $220.
>>
>>57110702
Why would I spend all that hard found cash there? I deposit some or keep on me for emergency burgers.
>>
>>57110100
>smoking weed
You're pathetic. How much money have you spent on drugs in the past year?
>>
File: Selection_603.png (11KB, 364x112px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_603.png
11KB, 364x112px
>>57110629
>>
File: Overstuffed-Wallet-man.jpg (48KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
Overstuffed-Wallet-man.jpg
48KB, 600x381px
>>57110539
>>
File: superthinwalletidea.png (2MB, 2168x2168px) Image search: [Google]
superthinwalletidea.png
2MB, 2168x2168px
>>57110011

Thoughts? Suggestions?
>>
>>57110011
I have 4 cards in my wallet. If I stack them on top of each other, the stack is over half a centimeter thick. I don't really see how the wallet would be super thin with 12 cards, even if we ignored the thickness of the actual wallet.
>>
>>57112648
Make 6 stacks of 2 to make 3 stacks of 4 when folded, like so >>57112641.
>>
>>57112004
My history teacher does this. It pisses me off since he is supposed to be grading papers on History not on Literacy. I got points deducted because of commas. He fucked with my GPA because of fucking commas and he isn't even a English professor.
>>
>>57112753
That seems like a terrible idea. A credit card is 86mm wide, and with padding it would be well over 9 centimeters wide, which is significantly wider than the widest phablets.
>>
>>57112851

Slightly larger smartphones should not be called "phablets". Nobody I know calls them "phablets".

http://hubpages.com/technology/What-is-a-Phablet
>The definition that has been widely accepted by technology writers and tech industry professionals is the following:
>Phablet Definition: Any tablet device that has a screen greater than 5 inches and carries cell phone capabilities.
>You have to keep in mind that phablet as a phrase has not been yet adopted by most phablet companies, and it has not been ever made an official term.

Bah. Actually there are many phablets that are wider than 9 cm. This one is 113.8 mm.
>>
>>57112984
Fair enough, fuck the semantics. Nobody has an 8.3 inch device in their pocket (inb4 dick joke). The iphone 7 plus which is a pretty large phone is 78 mm wide, and if the "semi-rigid" wallet is actually semi-rigid it's going to be at least as thick if not thicker than the iphone. While a credit card is only 0.7mm thick, embossing will double this, and even if you have a perfect stacking scheme that means it's going to be at least 5mm thick without the actual wallet.
>>
>>57112820
>a English professor
>a English
6/10, see me after class
>>
>>57113124
People do keep their larger phablets in their pants pockets and many people keep theirs in their purses and whatnot. Embossing you mean as in the numbers on the credit cards? You can stack them facing each other such that the numbers are adjacent in the same layer so that would be about 25% reduction in thickness. Even so it would be pretty thin especially for how much it would hold IMO.
>>
i have an all-ett, wallet, they are nice, on my second one though.
>>
>>57112431
Daily reminder money is the reason why wallets are so thick.

The government needs to muster up the courage to eliminate physical currency.
>>
>>57112004
I didn't know Heroin was capitalized. Neat
>>
File: image_24.jpg (46KB, 746x493px) Image search: [Google]
image_24.jpg
46KB, 746x493px
>using a non governmental organization's IOUs
>>
>>57115984
>>using a non governmental organization's IOUs
At least bank IOUs are redeemable for something *cough cough*
>>
>>57115871
It's a brand name. Or was, at least.
>>
get a purse like I do
>>
>using a wallet at all
who /loosecash/
>>
>not using a rubberband or clip
>carrying 12 cards at all times
>Wearing men's yoga pants instead of coveralls like a proper working man
>>
>>57116528
>>57116671
I want to fit mine in my EDC pack right on top of my phablet with enough room for other potential stuff to fit in the card slots. It would be super helpful.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.