[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>compiling 3000 scripts to only increase the volume >Brick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 540px-Feel_Eyes_Closed.jpg (28KB, 540x599px) Image search: [Google]
540px-Feel_Eyes_Closed.jpg
28KB, 540x599px
>compiling 3000 scripts to only increase the volume
>Brick the OS

Linux sure has come a long way
>>
>>57109572
Linux was always meant to be and always will be a hobbyist OS that you rice to post on desktop threads.
>>
m8 wut the fuk r u even on about?
>>
>>57109579
(You)
>>
Paid MS shill anti-GNU FUD thread
Don't reply
Submit feedback to 4chan to ban Microsoft's entire IP range
>>
File: Steve Jobs.png (357KB, 1102x844px) Image search: [Google]
Steve Jobs.png
357KB, 1102x844px
>>57109572
Creator of Gentoo, co-founder of Fedora, creator of OpenSude and Co-founder of GNOME all use macOS now. Linux belongs in the trash

http://www.infoworld.com/article/2613816/linux/gnome-co-founder-explains-why-he-dumped-linux-for-mac.html

[Shitnux] "never managed to cross the desktop chasm"

"I spent three weeks without having to recompile the kernel to adjust this or that, nor fighting the video drivers, or deal with the bizarre and random speed degradation," he wrote. "While I missed the comprehensive Linux toolchain and userland, I did not miss having to chase the proper package for my current version of Linux, or beg someone to package something. Binaries just worked."

captcha: "TOILET CALLE". How appropriate
>>
>>57109579
I highly doubt that was the intended purpose.
>>
>>57109729
You've said this quite numerous times already. Facts won't change no matter how deep in denial you go. Water is still wet and the sun will shine on earth no matter how much it displeases you.
>>
File: fuckthecia.png (767KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthecia.png
767KB, 700x700px
>install TempleOS
>shitpost on the internet with the power of my mind
>>
>>57109750
wow I guess you're right. Ill just throw out my computers and juat buy macs, am I right? :^)
I still prefer Gnu/linux over the other operating systems and quite frankly, I don't care what you think nor will anything you say will draw me away from Gnu/linux.
>>
>>57109610
drobbins uses funtoo.
>>
>>57109794
>wow I guess you're right. Ill just throw out my computers and juat buy macs, am I right? :^)
never said that, macs are gay

>I still prefer Gnu/linux over the other operating systems and quite frankly, I don't care what you think nor will anything you say will draw me away from Gnu/linux.
Ok but stop pretending like your trainwreck of an OS is not a meme used by a few basement dwellers like yourself to rice and post in desktop threads.
>>
>>57109821
>>>57109794 (You)
>>wow I guess you're right. Ill just throw out my computers and juat buy macs, am I right? :^)
>never said that, macs are gay

That was sarcasm.

>>I still prefer Gnu/linux over the other operating systems and quite frankly, I don't care what you think nor will anything you say will draw me away from Gnu/linux.
>Ok but stop pretending like your trainwreck of an OS is not a meme used by a few basement dwellers like yourself to rice and post in desktop threads.

But I never post in such threads. I only modify my DE to be a comfortable color for my work environment for maximum readability. I have yet to have any major issues with any Gnu/linux distro that I didn't cause. Sure some programs may be buggy / unstable but Gnu/linux has a massive userbase and is constantly changing and self-improving. However, insulting the whole Gnu/linux userbase because some users prefer to make their OS as eyecandy as possible is not a ffair statement. That would be like saying mazdas are junk cars because some people enjoy ricing theirs.
>>
>>57109821
>a few basement dwellers like yourself to rice and post in desktop threads.
I think it's their justification for using Linux. Not good for much else.
>>
File: bury_nice_gril.jpg (134KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
bury_nice_gril.jpg
134KB, 680x709px
>>57109869
Why are you quoting me like that? You're making me uncomfortable.
>>
>>57109875
>>>57109821
>>a few basement dwellers like yourself to rice and post in desktop threads.
>I think it's their justification for using Linux. Not good for much else.

In my experience, Gnu/linux, (specifically debian) has been very useful as a lightweight OS I can program on and play some games. Just because you can't think of a use for it, it doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

>>57109882
>>>57109869 (You)
>Why are you quoting me like that? You're making me uncomfortable.

Its how I roll.
>>
File: 1455133796520.png (137KB, 251x384px) Image search: [Google]
1455133796520.png
137KB, 251x384px
>>57109920
>Its how I roll.
You should roll straight into a wood chipper you weirdo.
>>
>>57109938
>>>57109920 (You)
>>Its how I roll.
>You should roll straight into a wood chipper you weirdo.

Posting threatening images of female anime characters does not intimidate me.
>>
>>57109610
Creator of Gentoo uses Funtoo if I remember correctly. The other three managed Red Hat puppet projects; of course they're faggots.
>>
>>57109920
>Just because you can't think of a use for it, it doesn't mean one doesn't exist.
I like to download distros, burn to disc and use them for coasters. Wifey is grateful.
>>
>>57109978
>>>57109920 (You)
>>Just because you can't think of a use for it, it doesn't mean one doesn't exist.
>I like to download distros, burn to disc and use them for coasters. Wifey is grateful.

Why would you use a disc as a coaster.
>>
>>57109997
Think Warhol.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.