[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the meaning of this? Its like the hash to confirm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1476655932563.png (51KB, 1445x266px) Image search: [Google]
1476655932563.png
51KB, 1445x266px
What is the meaning of this?

Its like the hash to confirm authenticity, right?
>>
bump for interest I wanna know
>>
>>57106299
It means /pol/ is fucking stupid
>>
>>57106417
You must be from /pol/, stupid
>>
>>57106425
I am not.
>>
>>57106463
>
>>
>>57106463
How would you know this had anything to do with /pol/ if you are not from there?

>>57106299
Yeah, looks like a digital signature.
You should be able to get the public key and verigy the file once it gets posted.
>>
might be hmac
>>
>>57106417
Fuck outta here CTR shill
>>
>>57106417
>It means /pol/ is fucking stupid
This. They can't into tech and are already spouting the most cringeworthy shit about dead man switches.

They're just hashes to verify files that are probably going to be released soon
>>
>>57106299
It's what you get when you sha256 hash the sum of your mothers mass.
>>
>>57106299
It's right in the tweet. It's a pre-commitment hash.

At some point in the future, they'll release an archive having to do with the subject in the tweet, and you can use that hash to verify the archive

It's really not a big deal. The biggest implication that this has is "we're going to release something on this subject in the future"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.