/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to get free WIndows 10? Can I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: supesvsevans.gif (3MB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
supesvsevans.gif
3MB, 800x352px
What's the best way to get free WIndows 10?

Can I just install it and enter the product key later (never)?
>>
Go to any university that is part of Microsoft student partners. Get a free dreamspark account that is worth more than 14000$.
>>
>>57105910
Good idea I just got Windows 10 Education

how long do these licenseses last for?
>>
>>57106344
Windows is permenant, but Office will last until you quit college (Or more realistically, when they actually close your college email account)
>>
>>57105533
B-b-but W10 is free!
kys
>>
>>57106437
Meh fuck Office, I can use onine Office anyway.
>>
>>57105533
I get them all from work since starting with Windows 8 they embed the product keys in the motherboard and we use a KMS single-key environment, I have 800+ keys to choose from since we deployed that many laptops with our own image, so they will never get used, just pull em with RwEverything. The keys also work with Windows 8.1.
>>
File: VLK.jpg (87KB, 920x143px) Image search: [Google]
VLK.jpg
87KB, 920x143px
>>57107228
>paying for KMS when you can use the OEM keys legally
>>
>>57108371
My department is retarded in many ways. Trust me. I just take advantage of this. I have 0 control over the server/switches/licensing etc design of the department, not my problem.
>>
File: 1476352571185.jpg (17KB, 300x416px) Image search: [Google]
1476352571185.jpg
17KB, 300x416px
>>57105533
achmed please leave
>>
>>57108388
>My department is retarded in many ways
This is usually the case
>>
>>57108438
Another example of their retardation is our asset tracking. We have tags for every piece of equipment so we can know it's ours. Well it has a couple fatal flaws:

>no computrace
>asset tag is not engraved into it, just peel sticker and wipe off "VOID" adhesive watermark left behind
>no yearly checks of equipment to make sure they're all accounted for
>no reliable surplus system

It essentially makes it work out like this: if the item is "hot" as in, just purchased and is currently in cycle, they will watch it like hawks. If an item is "old" (Dell latitude series with 1st gen Core series processors for example) and not really being used, and is stale, feel free to take it. they will never know as they have no system of tracking this stuff and how many we're supposed to have. It's pretty sad. I have not taken any laptops, but I have taken projectors.
>>
>>57108635
Like honestly, the laptops I spoke of that we deployed are Skylake models. Our old ones were Sandy Bridge 2520m models. If you just took a sandy bridge model, there is no way they will have it accounted for. Just don't bring it to work. There is absolutely no way of tracing it, IF they even noticed that ONE, or even a small handful of laptops were gone from the surplus at each building.
>>
File: 1437879715091.jpg (47KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1437879715091.jpg
47KB, 1000x1000px
>>57108664
It's just really sad. There is so much equipment that can be taken and re-used somewhere.

Want a projector? We have like 5 random ones just laying around, guaranteed. Take the tag off, take em home. Nobody will notice, they didn't even know they existed.

Want a free Latitude E6500? there's one laying right there. Take it, we are completely unaware that's there. Nobody's looking for it. Nobody knows it's in this room.

Need a DVD-RW drive to replace your Thinkpad's drive that's failing, for free? Take em, we have like 10 in a closet. Not even tagged.
>>
Look it up. Its super easy you just say you have disabilities or something and microsoft gives you a free copy
>>
>>57105533
If you're poor don't use windows.
>>
>>57105533

> Install Windows 7, skip key entry during installation
> Use dazloader to activate
> Use Windows 10 accessibility link for a free Windows 10 upgrade
> Install Windows 10
> You now have a free, licensed version of W10

Holy shit how is this so hard
>>
>>57111101
ms is still doing w10 updates?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.