[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the quality of new items gradually going lower? Is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: china 097.jpg (521KB, 1600x1200px)
china 097.jpg
521KB, 1600x1200px
Why is the quality of new items gradually going lower? Is that because of cheap china/bangladesh labor force, which doesn't give a flying fuck if it works or not?

>buy new power supply
>as soon as you install it and start the PC you notice the fan is REALLY loud
>return it

>buy coils for e-cig for your dad
>three of them burned as soon as he used them, two lasted for a week and burned

>buy new multimeter
>it has fucked up pins
>return it

This is stupid. I want my 90's quality back.
>>
I am very satisfied with my Asus C201 that I bought brand new. I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>57097810

if you want quality items pay for quality items and quit being a cheapskate

>>buy new multimeter
>>it has fucked up pins

would literally never happen on a fluke or any other reputable brand of multimeter because the cost of the item includes quality control
>>
>>57097820
That power supply was Corsair

also it will break down as soon as the varranty ends bro
>>
>>57097820
>$169.00 ultrabook
>he really believes it is going to last longer than a year
oh well
>>
>>57097851
>muh you get what you pay for :^) meme
Except when you don't and are just fucked in the ass.
>>
>you get what you paid for!!!
This is irrelevant when it comes to 90% of the market. Because 90% of items in our shops are made in China anyway
>>
>>57097966
>0/10
>>
>>57097873
>>57097863
It's not an Intel machine so I'm confident it will last at least 5 years with the way I treat it. I've passed my first year at the moment.
>>
>>57097863
I've had the same Corsair PSU for at least 7 years. I bet you buy the CX series and expect AXi quality.
>>
>>57097810
>buy Corsair HX650W PSU in early 2010
>works flawlessly today

Buy cheap shit, get cheap shit.
>>
>>57097810
>buy new power supply
>it works fine
>buy another new power supply anyway because i need full modular
>it works fine
>>
>>57097810
>Is that because of cheap china/bangladesh labor force, which doesn't give a flying fuck if it works or not?
partially.
IMHO it's because modern """engineers""" work mainly using CAM/CAE and most of the time they're not fully aware that it must be manufactured. also because bean counters who think that it's worth to save 5c/unit in exchange of longevity (vide Samsung and note 7)
>>
>>57097810
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>57097820
>consumer laptop
heh im sure it'll last you a long time
>>
>>57097810
>Why is the quality of human beings gradually getting lower?
It couldn't possibly have to do with everything and everyone being more disposable nowadays...?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.