[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may be a shot in the dark but... On Friday my house was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: en-INTL-L-Xbox-One.jpg (17KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
en-INTL-L-Xbox-One.jpg
17KB, 590x332px
This may be a shot in the dark but...

On Friday my house was broken into and everything of value of taken. All electronics, all games, all TV's, jewelry given to me by my Grandma, My mom's diamond rings, etc.

One of the things taken was my Xbox One, and after checking Xbox live, they are currently on it right now. Now if they were on Netflix or something, the I could see the IP address. But so far the only lead I have is my Xbox account, which doesn't show this.

This may be my last hope in trying to get the stuff back from these sick fucks and at the very least know they aren't free. My insurance is covering everything but there are some things that can't be replaced and knowing some heroin faggot is using my shit makes me sick.
If there's any way that any of you can help me receive this please help, I can call my case worker on Monday but I live in the city so god fucking knows if it will ever be helped.
>>
>>57095805
contact the police so they can contact MS to track down the IP numbnuts
>>
>>57095834
I live in Indy, they probably have so much more shit to do. I don't want to wait till Monday either but I probably will have to.
>>
>>57095805
bump
>>
File: The_Dude.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dude.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
Do you have the box and/or the receipt? If you do good, this is what you do:

Contact your local police department with the serial number and have the investigators contact Microsoft with it. Microsoft will show that the account is online somewhere and they will record the IP and hand it over to the investigators. The investigators will contact the ISP of the the theif and if necessary/willing they will get a subpoena for the address of the individual using that IP. Then the investigators will party van the the thief with a search warrant and pillage his house looking for the Xbox. Hopefully your other stuff wasn't fenced and they might just find it at the theif's house.

2. Sit back and wait because this might take weeks/months to happen or it might not happens at all (since more stuff than the Xbox alone was taken and if the the price threshold was met they might go ahead and try to get the thief.)

If you don't have the serial number for the thing, you're fucked. Kinda. If you can return to the store you bought it from, and they keep a log of serial numbers, you might be able to retrieve it from them. If not. Kiss that shit goodbye and go bye another one.
>>
>>57095805
he definitely sold it and it's not him using it .. Either way, you're not getting ur shit back lol
>>
>>57096092
the bad thing is what about the rings, what if they instantly pawn the damn things. not op by the way
>>
>>57096123
>he definitely sold it and it's not him using it .. Either way, you're not getting ur shit back lol
yes you are, i just checked your IP, stop bumping your own thread faggot
>>
>>57096123
pawn shops are required to let things sit in the back for a set time because of just that IIRC. OP report that shit. Hope you have pictures.
>>
>>57096123

Like I said earlier, if the dude didn't fence the rings or OP's other shit, the AND the Xbox is being used by the theif (I highly doubt it, but you never know, the idiot might have sold it or given it to a friend and THEY might lead them back to theif) there's a high probability he MIGHT get most of not all his shit back. Considering this most likely felony burglary the popo's might act fast if it's a decent enough investigator.
>>
>>57096092
Yes I do. The dumb cunts left the boxes to all my electronics. I gave the serial numbers to the police. Thanks for the info about the ISP, hopefully the warrant won't take too long because by then the insurance company will have given me money already...
>>
>>57096170
Or OP is the theif and he's trying to find out what will happen to him if he sold the XBOX. This is my other theory.
>>
>>57096123
If they pawn it, all the would have to do is track the Xbox one, ask where they got it and ask the pawn shop who pawned it. You have to give your ID to pawn things.
>>
>>57096194
Nah, I'm not. Nothing is worse to me than druggies stealing somebodies shit. If I catch them I hope they plead not guilty so I can spit in their face at court.
>>
>>57096198
hmmmm maybe op should give us the ip and we can help him get his shit back. Op give us the ip we can help you.
>>
"My insurance is covering everything"

Still bitching about it. Full fuckin retard. This is what you get for spending money on insurance but deciding $500 one time security cameras just wasnt worth it.
>>
File: 001.jpg (288KB, 640x578px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
288KB, 640x578px
>>57096242
Security cameras are useless if the theif is masked. Idiot.
>>
>>57095805

They already sold your stuff and the people using it right now have no idea it was stolen. Have you ever burglared a house?
>>
File: 20150922_124416.jpg (56KB, 320x321px) Image search: [Google]
20150922_124416.jpg
56KB, 320x321px
>>57096253
Also, to build on this point, if they had enough time to steal all of that shit then they have enough time to disable any visible cameras. As a bonus to the the theif, the computer he may have stolen could have been the cameras access point.
>>
File: 0044.jpg (50KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
0044.jpg
50KB, 580x580px
>>57096278
Also, I love posting with cat pictures =P
>>
>>57096223
I can't get the IP from the Xbox
>>57096242
Money isn't the same thing as some of the stuff they stole
>>
>>57096264
So? They can still get the retard using it to tell where they got it. This is already a better lead than a lot of people get when they are robbed.
>>
File: 003.jpg (123KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
123KB, 640x400px
>>57096325
Yes. This.
>>
File: 002.jpg (209KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
209KB, 640x640px
>>57096223
And how, might I ask, are you going to help OP with his plight of you get the IP address? You going to throw it in any one of those "find my ip" websites and get a general location of where NOT the theif is? You gonna !33t #4xx0r the theif's address out of it? (I'm sorry, you're probably trying to be helpful. I'm being a dick.. Maybe)
>>
>>57096187
noice
>>
>>57095834
>Things that cops or Microsoft won't do

Probably niggers or shit skins, kill indiscriminately until satisfied.
>>
>>57096378
i know a guy who would help you with this issue thats if i can get a hold of him maybe tomorrow. But its ok your not being a dick i have ran into worse.
>>
File: 932be3a94a71c69cab4fcaa21f43b2f6.jpg (320KB, 1200x1088px) Image search: [Google]
932be3a94a71c69cab4fcaa21f43b2f6.jpg
320KB, 1200x1088px
>>57096428
I'll stop being a dick when I get this "medication" in me. I'm in an immense amount of pain.
>>
>>57096453
im sorry op. But there isnt really isnt any options unless you get an ip
>>
>>57096502
Right, I was probably being a little desperate thinking there would be some way to get it off of Xbox's website. I'll just have to wait till Monday.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.