[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /g/ no memes question? is going to uni for computer engineering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

hey /g/ no memes question?
is going to uni for computer engineering really worth it.
is it more worthwhile than comp sci
>>
>>57094309
Go engineering if you love building giant cocks in your ass.

Go CS if you want to be a jobless virgin NEET well into your 30's.
>>
>>57094309
Do as your heart says.
>>
>>57094309
Don't let the degree lead you to a job. Know what you want to do and take the courses that teach you what you need to know.

If you don't know what you want to do don't waste the money on college yet. You have plenty of time
>>
>>57094309
I regret every second i spent learning to program and making programs. It's been little more than a hobby. has made me $0. And i have yet to see anything i could make that does not already exist.

It has a been a complete and utter waste of my time.
>>
I am not currently in big boy school yet, and am taking pre recs for classes I really like robostuff I used to do robotics in grade school, but I like programming as I took classes like C++ and visual basic in High School
>>
>>57094309
If you want to be surrounded by pajeets for the rest of your life do cs or ce.
Otherwise just get a business degree.
>>
>>57094381
this guy gets it.

Too many people are just taking courses for the sake of taking courses. Don't be like them! Watch tons of videos, read a ton of articles, lurk on hackernews, and learn what the tech industry is about first. Then you should be going to college and thinking about how each and every thing you learn applies to the industry, helping you gauge the relevance of the things you're learning.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.