[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Chinese phones so popular among American consumers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: rare image of you.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
rare image of you.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
Why are Chinese phones so popular among American consumers?

All Chinese, Japanese and Korean people I see use iPhones.
>>
50% iphone, 50% samsung
>>
>>57092043
chink phones are cheap

similar to niggers and white girls, asians get iphones because the majority have them
>>
File: 1476478607581.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476478607581.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>57092043
they aren't
>>
They absolutely aren't. Perhaps the only slightly relevant name in America is Huawei and that's because of the 6P. All normal people, and not /g/-mericans, use an iPhone or a samsung device.
>>
Why would someone flip a fried egg in the air?
>>
>>57092556
That a grorious japanese fried tamago, flipped over 1000 times
>>
>>57092043
I live in Japan.

It is like 70% iPhones, 30% Sharp/Sony split. Sharp and Sony make dman nice phones too, it is a shame they aren't easily available or supported in the states.

Oh, and every single Korean and Chinese exchange student uses iPhone.
>>
>>57092827
So who uses Samsung over there? or BB?
>>
>>57092043
Idk where the fuck you're from but in Australia it is either Samsung and iPhone. Even then iPhone has the majority of users.

The only exception to this is immigrants like curries who have shit tier $20 phones.
>>
>>57092043
wtf is she doing?
>>
>>57092556
>>57093027
It's called an over easy guys. Get with it.
>>
It's a matter of cost.

With the American economy failing and costs of living taking up virtually all of most workers' income, most of them do not have the money to spend on luxury phones and instead opt for cheap droid phones from China.

Asian economies on the other hand are soaring and their workers have greater disposable income. China less so because of relatively low pay, but since they own the manufacturing sector they can purchase devices like iPhones a lot more cheaply.

The US has collapsed into a third world country and they don't even seem to realize it.
>>
>>57092556
I do it, I'm too lazy to use a spatula, lest I should have to clean it
>>
>>57093286
Japan is doomed.
>>
>>57092837

I have seen a handful of Samsung, which is kind of a shock. They advertise like crazy here. Might be the area I am in. Full of rich people, so they either go iPhone, or the good android brands.

Have yet to see a BB, but they dropped Japanese support so that isn't a surprise.
>>
>>57093117
You're supposed to flip it over easy, not over like a fucking retard
>>
>>57092043
They spy us, we spy them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.