[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>install W10 >turn on the "notify me of breaking news"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: chrome_2016-10-15_22-41-09.png (20KB, 361x158px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-10-15_22-41-09.png
20KB, 361x158px
>install W10
>turn on the "notify me of breaking news" option
>keep sending me anti-Trump "breaking news" every day
>never sends me anything about Clinton, like the leaked email information or the fact that she funds ISIS
What did Microsoft mean by this?
>>
>>57088444
>signs up for news
>wanted propaganda
You should have signed up for the Evangelical Preacher channel.
>>
>>57088476
but propaganda is what I already get
the liberal one
all I want is neutrality
>>
>>57088491
>neutrality is telling me what I want to hear
I don't think you quite understand the meaning of the word.
>>
>>57088506
I never said about only getting things "I want to hear", though
if they're sending me propaganda, they might as well send me propaganda of both liberal and republican sides - or, even better, none at all, and send the actual breaking news instead.
>>
>>57088444
Microsoft and the media are all government funded propaganda machine and surveillance programs, look at the Google data gathering, it's the NSA's wet dream, and people give up their information with a smiling face.
>>
>>57088539
>if they're not sending me what I want to hear, it must be propaganda!
You really have no clue how biased you are, do you?
>>
>>57088631
one more time: I don't want them sending me what I want to hear, but I do want them to send me news offering perspective on both sides of the issue. in this case, MS news are the biased side, not myself
I'm not sure if you're just being ironically retarded at this point
>>
>>57088853
>both sides
You have no idea how biased you are, do you? My god Thog has opinions on many issues. I demand equal time on his behalf.
>>
>>57089000
Microshill detected please tell me they've pooty trained you already
>>
>>57088631
>the propaganda machine mainstream media is telling me what I want to hear! It must not be propaganda

Haha, fucking stupid ctr shills
>>
>>57089277
All man's claims are propaganda. Only Thog is Truth.
>>
>>57088853
>I'm not sure if you're just being ironically retarded at this point

Your wants are retarded. If you want information you don't passively await someone else's push content. I hope someone sets your face on fire then beats it out with your severed genitalia.
>>
>>57088444
Clinton has confirmed bought out the news. They just don't want these emails to effect her campaign so they're desperate to lash out.
>>
>be rich and old
>Whores start accusing you of rape so they can have your fortune

Every
time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.