[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are CS students and people in tech generally so shitty and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 18

File: Basement_Dweller-1.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Basement_Dweller-1.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
Why are CS students and people in tech generally so shitty and miserable? I've met a few good bros, but dear lord, the vast majority has severe special snowflake syndrome (h4ck3r, paranoia, NSA is watching me, illusory superiority) and very cringey cynical attitudes.

These people have zero interest in developing social skills. It would take these people literally 1 hour at the gym every other day and 1 hour grooming themselves a week to improve their appearance and life.
>>
I know. I dropped out of college because I didn't want to be associated with these folks.
>>
>>57084930
These bright minds know the truth you dumbass liberal faggot.
>>
>>57084941

Top kek.

You dropped out because college is not for everyone, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>57084930
Many of them as probably less miserable than you are led to think by observing them or comparing them to you.
>>
>>57084948
>"A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.” ― Albert Einstein
>>
>>57084973
>listening to a kike like (((Albert Einstein)))
>>
>>57084973
Damn Einstein you got me there you fucking retard
>>
>>57084959
0/10
>>
>>57084981
Let's listen to you instead. :^)
>>
>>57084986
Anon, I'm sorry you didn't finish college
>>
>>57084973
>>57084991
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority
>>
>>57084991
I'm white, handsome, intelligent, and alt right. Yes, you should listen to me rather than that kike.
>>
File: ive given up on reality.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ive given up on reality.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>57084930
it's pretty simple really
the type of people who go into CS tend to be the people that spend a lot of time on computers
the type of people who spend a lot of time on computers tend to do that because they're socially isolated or odd for some reason
>>
>>57084941
got em
>>
This thread is shit but there is a point to this. The entire """geek""" subculture is absolutely disgusting. There's nothing worse than some know-it-all with a neckbeard who showers once a week, if not less. Unfortunately, this is all romanticized by shows like The Big Bang Theory, in which nerds are somehow intelligent, clean and apt at everything they do.
>>
>>57084930
I don't know. Probably why most people here seem miserable and find the idea of getting a girlfriend and other fairly normal stuff pretty much out of their reach.

I guess it's that they haven't had immediate social success so they shun it almost entirely instead of actually trying. Or something, I don't know.
>>
>>57085014
Unless you're curing cancer, (You) ain't getting accolades from me, anon.
>>
>>57085014
>lol the fuck does that chef know about cooking my spaghettis great fuck you
>>
>>57085015
>alt right
no thank you
>>
>>57085014
You haven't really provided anything to support your "argument", if you can even say that you made one.

>>57085015
>alt-right
Of course you are.
>>
>>57085044
>>57085048
Butthurt liberals and/or kikes detected. You're posting on an alt right website newfags.
>>
>>57084973
>A true genius admits he/she knows nothing
>Implying he thinks he is a genius
>Implying he is implying that he knows more than nothing
>>
>>57085025
>I guess it's that they haven't had immediate social success so they shun it almost entirely instead of actually trying.
plenty of them had pretty much no success all through grade school and then all through their teenage years. When you fail continuously you eventually just stop trying.
>>
>>57085059
nope just an animu image board
>>
>>57084930
Why bother? normies are uninteresting and talk uninteresting shit.
>>
>>57085025
>shun it almost entirely instead of actually trying.

It's just way too much effort after a certain point. And forget merely the lack of "immediate success", some people have been really hurt in the process. You can get turned off.
>>
>>57085059
what pol has done to this place
>>
>>57085088
I bet you're one of those obnoxious faggots that goes on about shit no on cares about. People with opinions like yours always are.
>>
File: 1475317678857.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1475317678857.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
>>57085088
this exactly
>>
>>57085087
Not anymore it's not. This site hasn't been associated with anime for years. It's for the alt right now and to shitpost liberals to death and memes.

>>57085106
Improved it significantly
>>
>>57085077
It's tempting to stop trying and instead just get bitter and pretend like it doesn't matter to you (which is what a lot of people do), but it's not a great way to live IMO. Especially since what really turns people away from someone is the bitterness.

Little things can make a pretty big difference. Going to the gym and paying attention to your appearance, finding some way to socialize and get more used to interacting with people and so on. Stuff that makes you less afraid of interaction and more confident. And I'm not saying going full red pill, that's pretty bad attitude too, like going from one extreme straight to another.
>>
File: damagecontrol.png (205KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
damagecontrol.png
205KB, 500x375px
>>57085088
Nice coping mechanism.
>>
Most of the people in class are fairly sociable, if somewhat rambunctious. But there's also this one gigantic guy in his 30s with a lot of weight, glasses and greasy, dirty hair who does think that way.

We also have one girl, she's not too sociable but she's pretty fucking cute and doesn't seem to mind the sausage fest.
>>
>>57085099
I don't know man. There's a lot of small things you can do to improve yourself. You don't have to go the gym every single day, groom yourself for hours or make a point of socializing with people every single day. Just take small steps at first. I guarantee that even doing something small will get you feeling better about yourself, which is pretty crucial. You can build of confidence over time and you yourself feeling that you look and feel good makes a world of difference.
>>
>>57085122
>that goes on about shit no on cares about.
Could say the same about normies, it's always the same mundane shit like what they did in the weekend, something related to overwatch or league of legends, sports and facebook memes.
This varies by country and culture of course, but that's my experience.
>>
>>57085099

I've been like that for 25 years. Feels good not to give a shit anymore and I absolutely despise people who act like that, I feel extremely embarrassed for them and of my past, but I understand where they are coming from so I respect them and treat them well even tho they see me and be like "normie REEEEEEEEEE."
>>
>>57085144
>We also have one girl, she's not too sociable but she's pretty fucking cute and doesn't seem to mind the sausage fest.

Probably masturbates to hentai, the disgusting wench
>>
>>57084930
No idea what you're talking about OP. The vast majority of CS and compeng students at my uni are pretty decent.
>>
>>57085203
I've heard girls like her are usually into /ss/
>>
>>57085203
Nah. She doesn't even look the type, she's just really, -really- quiet.

Everyone wants to bang her (including me of course), but outside the class there's like 20 fucking billion girls to choose from.
>>
>>57085189
Is that because you did nothing worthwhile over the weekend? You can talk to "normies" about anything, really. They may not understand it, but you can break it down to them and use simple examples that would help others understand what you mean and laugh about it. It boils down to how you present yourself. If you are shitty, people will realize you are shitty and distance themselves from you.
>>
File: IWantToGetOff.jpg (74KB, 855x746px) Image search: [Google]
IWantToGetOff.jpg
74KB, 855x746px
>>57085139
>just love yourself anon
>still feeling an unexplainable self loathing that won't go away no matter what and makes approaching people feel like i'm wasting their time
>this gets in the way of meeting people and only reinforces the self loathing making it even harder to approach people

I can't even tell when it started, just feels like I've always hated myself for no reason, even though my parents have always been supportive, actually just makes it worse because I feel I don't deserve it.
>>
>>57084930
In my university it's not that way. There are a few one that seems weird, but most are normal.
>>
>>57085122
So normies then?

I can't even pretend to like apehoop and divegrass. Who cares what the weather is going to do if it comes it comes it nigga.

I hate smalltalk so goddamn much.
>>
>>57084930
You can be /fit/ and /fa/ and still have no social skills. In fact, there might be a correlation.
>>
>>57085252
Man, that sucks. If it's depression it might need something better than just those small steps I mentioned. It's a fucked up position to be for sure since, as you said, it reinforces itself. They could help though. By doing those little things you might start feeling a little better over time and who knows, one morning you might wake up and notice that you don't have that bad feeling anymore. I can't say I've been down this road myself, so take my advice with a grain of salt, but my friend who was depressed for a long time and felt like shit constantly told me that it really helped him to take those small steps. Of course the biggest problem is actually making yourself take them.
>>
>>57085260
>get a load of this guy: he's talking about the weather.

Why are you so preoccupied with minutia? Most people don't even talk about that. Your fear of rejection has left you so cynical and bitter.
>>
>>57085239
>Is that because you did nothing worthwhile over the weekend?
I can understand talking about a trip or something would be interesting, but when most of this talk involves alcohol/drugs/partying which is pretty fucking stupid imo there's nothing interesting. I'd rather install gentoo or develop something rather than getting drunk over the weekend and I'm not even joking.

Also this >>57085260 small talk is stupid, just go to the point.
>>
I have to say, I'm kinda weirded out by people here unironically referring to other people as "normies". No wonder you feel like an outcast if you do that shit.
>>
>>57084930
First you talked about personality and then you described bullshit about looks.

Go back to /fa/.
>>
>>57085331
>when most of this talk involves alcohol/drugs/partying which is pretty fucking stupid imo there's nothing interesting.

How would you even know that when you don't talk to people in the first place? Your irrational prejudice towards people is a mere reflection of your inability to socialize. Not everyone is a drunk crack whore. "If I can't get on with people, they are shitty." Your moaning about "small talk" is a stupid and outdated over-generalization typical of an aspie. Weather is also science. The problem is (You).
>>
>>57085017
/thread
>>
>>57084930
Who wears jeans at home?
>>
We hired a new grad a few months ago. He acted normal in the interview, but when he started working he's done several cringey things.

>keeps rubbing his face with the back of his hands when certain programming languages are mentioned
>communicates to the boss in squeaks in place of saying "yes"
>says "yay" in a low voice while rubbing his face, when something good happens
>after finishing a feature, and tests its success he yells "it works it works!"
>he then leans back in his chair and gasps like he's out of breath
>one time he sat on the floor after doing this
>he walks with a limped wrist pose, dragging his feet
>he's obsessed with anime and 80s music

All that said, he's an OK developer, but I can't fucking stand being around him, hearing him, or interacting with him. It's too damn cringey.

>also once went to bar, and the server gave him a sample of some beer
>he drank it and his entire body started vibrating as he slowly brought his arms closer to his body, like a dying spider, and a look of disgust on my his face
>>
>>57086119
Ask him if he's autistic if he never mentioned it before.
>>
>>57085139
>Little things

>Go to the gym, socialize, interact with people
Certainly not "little" things for these kind of people
>>
>>57086004
I do, if I know that I'm going to go outside at some point the same day.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>57086119
>when you trick the normies into thinking you are normal and now they can't fire you because workplace laws
>>
>>57084930
>NSA is watching me
But it is.
>>
>>57086341
>living the dream
>>
>>57084971
>Many of them as probably less miserable than you
/thread
>>
>>57086543
>working
>dream
>>
>>57086119

I go into interviews normal to. Then when the 90 days is up I get weird, feels good.
>>
>>57086356
>my life is a reality show, the post
>>
>>57086341
I worked at a company once that had blacks fill out applications with a red bic pen. No joke. Talk amongst yourselves.
>>
>>57086119
Did it/he/she/ say "sweet" a lot?
>>
>>57087108

>I worked at a company once that had blacks fill out applications with a red bic pen

I don't get it, is it to identify the applications filled out by black people?
>>
>>57087152
Yes. They didn't want to hire blacks because of affirmative action laws. ( you can't get rid of them easily). I know it's not right but..........
>>
>>57087184
>laws to increase workplace diversity
>does the opposite
>>
>>57084930
Don't forget the misogynistic guys who literally yell at women for everything

My CS lab partner had an abusive lab partner like that, so she partnered up with me instead. I didn't do any work, and her boyfriend helped the coding so I don't feel guilty either
>>
>>57085017
/thread
>>
>>57086341
There are ways around workplace laws. They can fire you for any reason other than what you might claim. Not illegal. Burden of proof is on employee. Has to be verification of others as well.
>>
>>57084973
Actually Aristoteles was first
>>
>>57084930
I have no interest in improving my appearance or what you consider a "life". I go to work to make money, not friends.
>>
>>57085059
>you're posting on an alt right website newfags

8/10 bait, actual newfags might actually believe this shit.
>>
>>57084930
Many have a mental disorder
>>
>>57086219
Well, you don't have to go to the gym to do a little exercising. You can go for a jog or even stay at home and do some sit-ups and whatnot. Doing something small like that helps me feel better about myself.

Finding people and socializing them is the harder part, but I'd say it's easier when you feel good about yourself and are more confident. It doesn't seem like such a daunting task anymore.

But as I said before, the first few steps are the hardest. Once you get the ball rolling, it will become easier.
>>
>>57085190
I'm kinda in the same boat. Passable "normie" that can empathize with those who are very abnormal.

I just accept them for who they are, and it works. Some pretty cool people out there
>>
File: smed.jpg (94KB, 1309x979px) Image search: [Google]
smed.jpg
94KB, 1309x979px
>>57084930
Fuck you OP I saved a lot of money living down here.
>>
>>57085014
The alt-right once again proves it's shit-tier logic.
Argument from authority is only fallacious, when the authority is irrelevant. Einstein has a lot of fucking authority when it comes to being a genius. If anything you should have invoked the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.
>>
>>57084973
>citing a retard who couldnt even write a proper theory and needed mathfags to fix it only to then complain that he dosent understand jackshit anymore
>>
>>57084930
is this really true though? The ITs I met are all cool guys
>>
>>57084930
>picture caption says basement dweller
>pictured is clearly an above ground window
0/10
>>
>>57086119
Mike?
>>
File: 1475527027012.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475527027012.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>57088986
Clean up, you dirty bastard.
>>
>i've never been to a hacker con the post

shit is baller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVwaIe6CiHw
>>
>>57084930
>>>/soc/
go
>>
>>57085024

Well geeks with a well paying job are obviously clean, smart and professional.

Where I work it's not like this, I'm the only one socially awkward in the team, and maybe I'd be more comfortable it if it was all stereotypical developers. This way it's kind of awkward for me but at least I'm forced to learn social skills so can't really complain.
>>
File: I'm sorry that I'm so useless.gif (1011KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
I'm sorry that I'm so useless.gif
1011KB, 500x245px
So if normies have taken over CS and tech jobs, what field *can* awkward autists study and work in anymore?
>>
>>57084930
Windows in a basement?
>>
>>57086119

His name is David Lasota.
>>
>>57084930
My problem with everything relating to IT is everyone is so fucking normal.

It's like every single one of them studies reddit each night so they have a no bundle of memes and references to loudly blurt at each other the next day.

In no way whatsoever do these people fit any kind of "basement dweller" stereotype, they're complete fucking normalfags.
>>
>>57084930
Le ebic blog XDDDDDDD

Get the fuck off back to twitter idiot
>>
>>57086119
>says "yay" in a low voice while rubbing his face, when something good happens
Whats wrong with this?

>he walks with a limped wrist pose, dragging his feet
>he's obsessed with anime and 80s music

Obviously you are judgemental
>Also
>hating on memeware and chinese cartoons
Do you know what site you are one?
>>
>>57084930
>zero interest in developing social skills
Some people just don't like to socialize. I'm sorry this annoys you, I was born this way. I'm at least hygenic and take pride in not smelling like a basement dwelling faggot that lives off hotpockets.
>>
>>57084930
>liberal faggot
>goes to 4chan to complain about poor social skills
>on 4chan

Kill yourself you liberal propagandist. Your social skills consist of safe spaces and censoring free speech so you don't have your shitty ideals challenged on a wider forum. You're the no social skills faggot. Also your lowkey subtle shaming has no power on /g/. /g/ is too smart for it, you liberal cuck
>>
>>57084941
Do you think you're clever?
>>
>>57085189
league of legends is not normie culture yet but will soon be, overwatch is though
>>
>>57085239
yea start talking to a normie about programming or any tech related stuff and they will surely listen!
>>
>>57093600
>Some people just don't like to socialize.
That's not normal. You should probably see a shrink and get some pills.
>>
maybe you should accept that not everyone wants to talk to you without having a self esteem breakdown anon, get therapy for your inferiority complex pls, it's repulsive
>>
>>57093885
>being this triggered by someone not wanting to talk to you
so insecure
>>
>incredibly cringey in private/with close friends
>weird hobbies and interests
>able to act normal and pleasantly at work/in public
>throw up the packers on my second monitor every once in a while to make sure i have something to talk about with normies

It's not that hard
>>
>>57084973
>gravity...realitivity... , nigga, do you think that's air you're breathing?

You surely din take you're red pill today .,.,.
>>
>>57093860
How is Overwatch more normie than LoL? Isn't LoL more popular?
>>
>>57085260
no, you don't hate small talk. you just can't do it.

small talk costs the average person 0 effort, like going to the bathroom or brushing your teeth.

you're a monkey. you like connecting with other monkeys. saying you don't is like saying you don't like eating or you don't like sleeping. its not just a lie - it also cannot possibly be true.

same with people who convince themselves they are good people because they're afraid to be confrontational.

you're just too afraid to project your presence in a room in any way that can be judged. afraid of failure and sensitive to social judgment.
>>
>>57093998
damn man, you still didn't get over that neet ignoring you or brushing you off? man up and grow up son
>>
>>57093357
IT guys are basically more sophisticated plumbers. No surprise.
>>
>>57094018
i dont get it
>>
>>57094053
Its a Plummer thing
>>
>>57084930
>NSA is watching me
But that part is actually true.
>>
>>57093954
the packers?
>>
>>57085122
I can't say for him, but you sure seem to.
>>
>>57094156
I think it's a sportsball squad.
>>
>>57094156
they're a sportsball team in Wisconsin
>>
File: large.png (36KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
36KB, 1200x1200px
>>57094156
My state's football team
I'm not sure how it is in other areas but in Wisconsin it's incredibly easy to strike up a conversation about the Packers even with minimal football knowledge. Great way to suck up to bosses, just listen to them talk about football
>>
>>57093954
This guy gets it.
>>
>>57093933
Don't expect logic out of norms, they're just bitter their lives are boring.
>>
>>57093954
I do exactly what you do, I still feel alone and bad because I have to act all the time. Really energy consuming. So yeah, OP is right when hes saying that most of us are miserable. I can tell that Im not the only one doing it in my workplace
>>
>>57095810
>logic out of norms
>norms

When normies try to meme.
>>
File: 1458073267019.jpg (131KB, 1023x551px) Image search: [Google]
1458073267019.jpg
131KB, 1023x551px
>>57085218
Yeah, I think OP needs a bit of diversity, or lives in a backwards place.
>>
File: 1473009927789.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1473009927789.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>57088986
>>
>>57090691
mechanical turk
>>
File: 1469870197537.png (263KB, 523x372px) Image search: [Google]
1469870197537.png
263KB, 523x372px
>>57085024
All TBBB did was usher in a poseur hipster caste of nu-"nerd" nu-male sociopaths who bully the neckbeards into submission with PC tyranny.

You can tell them by their tryhard thick black glasses.
>>
>>57084941
its bait, but lets bite.

If you dont want to be associated, then change your appereance, and your social behaviours. You can do a truckload of stuff to be different than the norm while studying what you want.

Using that as an argument its pure stupidity gold.
>>
>>57097491
>You can tell them by their tryhard thick black glasses.
I wear these tho :^(
>>
>>57084930
This is why I don't want a job in anything computer related. Everyone is a sperg dropkick retard socially.
>>
>>57085024
nerd or geek pick one faggot
>>
>>57085252
see a psychiatrist or stop complaining. they are a joke but they are more help then any shit you will read here.
>>
File: 1471396930319.jpg (217KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471396930319.jpg
217KB, 1600x900px
>>57097884
Then stop. It's literally the SJW uniform.

Get some fucking wire rims like a real engineer.
>>
You try sitting at a computer most of your time and see if it doesn't fuck you up. Plus, this field attracts socially retarded people. Where else would they go?

It's also an annoying field to be in due to these people. Computer science has one of the highest rates of severe insecurity I've seen in my life. I mean it genuinely. It makes sense due to the people in it and what it attracts.

Hurts newcomers too. It's always a fight about who is less insecure. You're inferior if you don't program in assembly. You're inferior if you don't use arch with an anime wallpaper. Actually, you're inferior if you don't use Gentoo because it's just that bit more difficult. You're inferior if you're a web developer because obviously assembly is for intellectuals *tip*. You're inferior if you use Python instead of a man's language like C. You're inferior if you don't do something that's more difficult just because.

From my experience, it's a dog shit field full of cucks. Best thing for me was to get out of it. Sure your experience will vary, but with the people it attracts, it'll make your experience worse. Night and day difference leaving it. It really does annoy the shit out of you if you do it for a living. Life is so better outside it.

I even had people purposefully test me on random stupid shit just so they could interject with their superiority of knowing more than me. It's so stupid.

Got a Mac and on the very rare occasion I program it's only in HTML/CSS (yeah, I said it, fuck you) or a bit of JavaScript. Couldn't be happier. Fuck this field.
>>
>>57086119
>he drank it and his entire body started vibrating as he slowly brought his arms closer to his body, like a dying spider, and a look of disgust on my his face
> on my

You slipped there.
>>
>>57097946
>You try sitting at a computer most of your time and see if it doesn't fuck you up.

I sit at a computer most of my time, but I also dedicate some time to sports and my girlfriend. Yes, socially inept people are drawn to IT, but it's not IT that makes these people socially inept, it's just the way they are raised or how they perceive social interactions.

>It's also an annoying field to be in due to these people. Computer science has one of the highest rates of severe insecurity I've seen in my life. I mean it genuinely. It makes sense due to the people in it and what it attracts.

I agree with this, but I learned not to care about this. I think most people should go to university past their mid 20's, when they are more mature and focused on what really matters.
>>
>>57098022
>I agree with this, but I learned not to care about this. I think most people should go to university past their mid 20's, when they are more mature and focused on what really matters.
yes and leave parents house at 30 ..
>>
>>57098195
I said "most people." Leave it to the ones who know what they want, not everyone develops a the same pace. You for instance can't even read properly at your age yet.
>>
>>57098313
At* :^)
>>
File: are_you_retarded.png (46KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
are_you_retarded.png
46KB, 264x264px
>>57085130
This is anime site retard. And we are here to discuss technology and all related topics but politics.

>>57084930
Doesn't CS studies contain obligatory PE?
>>
>>57085554
Because he still has to listen to that stuff when others won't stop talking about alcohol and party. He would have to put ear plugs in his ears to not hear that shit.
>>
File: japanese-pop-band-kishida-0071.jpg (34KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-pop-band-kishida-0071.jpg
34KB, 460x276px
>>57085130
As if alt right doesn't like anime.
>>
>>57098717
>implying all japanese people like anime
kek
>>
>>57085139
>>57085077
Or you can just realize that all women are stupid manipulative fickle whores, all relationshits have a shelf-life of 6 months, and fantasy is better than reality.
>>
>>57098939
>being such a sad human being
haha oh wow, your life must suck
>>
>>57098947
t. maneating roastie

Sorry hunnybuns, you're such irredeemable sluts lately that the bottom has fallen out of the pussy market. Whatever "status" comes with wetting your dick in a diseased hole is definitely coming to an end.
>>
>>57098967
haha wow, your life must really suck :^)
>>
>>57085017
>when people won't edit the screen of actual thread into the pic when they post this pic

TRIGGERED
>>
>>57098975
It's sublime without a roastie in it. I wish more men would realize the value of what they have rather than falling into the Sarlac pit that is the great roastie hole.
>>
>>57098988
haha damn, such a sucking life
>>
>>57099012
I'm indifferent to your asinine proclamations, roastie.
>>
>>57099022
sure, that's why you're always replying you sad human being :^)
>>
>>57099051
Actually, it's you who seems rather desperate to have the last word, roastie.

Could it be because you're doubting the worth of your holes?
>>
>>57099056
>he's still replying
maximum cringe
>>
>>57099064
>she's still replying
maximum desperation
>>
>>57099071
>she
got bad news for you :^)
>>
>>57093998
>small talk costs the average person 0 effort
;_;
>>
>>57086898
This haha. In my case it kind of went downhill gradually, like I slowly got tired of pretending.

To be honest i hate to say it but im probably almost like the guy he described.

Im not ashamed of it, Im weird because of adversities I faced as a child, in a society that intends to leave people like me out, competing with people that have it easy af, yet I land jobs. The amount of observation and analysis effort that went into being able to pretend to be a cool guy is massive and something a normie could never do.
>>
>>57084930
How low life can you be to not pick up yo garbage and throw it in a bin 2-3m away?!
>>
>>57091185
Opens to basement street.
>>
File: ester67edg4e56y.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ester67edg4e56y.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>57097932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2YRMixW9u8
>>
>>57087244
Only some places are like that
>>
>>57087219
its actually not that bad imo

all those workplace laws do is force the employer to try and coach people before firing them over a mistake, and make sure they're given a fair chance. just what everyone else should have
>>
>>57096684
You must really have no social skills or no real friends
That's very mean and I'm sorry anon, but it's not really that hard
>>
>>57093998
>saying you don't is like saying you don't like eating

What is wrong with disliking eating?
>>
>>57100869
You don't dislike eating at all, fatass. Who do you think you're fooling here, lardy?
>>
>These people have zero interest in developing social skills. It would take these people literally 1 hour at the gym every other day and 1 hour grooming themselves a week to improve their appearance and life.

Going to the gym and grooming yourself doesn't give you social skills. There are plenty of attractive looking/not revolting autistic people, or just plain boring people, and there are plenty of chubby people who are still fun to be around. The notion that you can just fix your personality by working out is a purely autistic one.
>>
>>57085025
I got bullied a lot as a kid and as a teenager. I got beat up a few times. My parents forced me to play sports and I would be benched at the games and told I suck. I've never had a girl express interest in me. There were a few times I tried to be friends with them and they made fun of me for trying.

In the office I am normal enough I think, maybe too quiet, but I converse well when people want to talk. But I really don't socialize outside of work. After so many bad experiences, you expect more bad experiences, which causes you to lose interest.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.