[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be forced in ict btec (retard classes in uk at college) >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: download (3).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>be forced in ict btec (retard classes in uk at college)
>get "taught" babby shit and type all day in word document
>just go on 4chan on my phone 90% of the time

>get promised before taking it that i'll get to build computers and program
>instead, teacher googles myers briggs and gets us to write about it
>before lesson, standing outside waiting, see a bright blue light
>look in that direction
>the new playstation Morpheus vr headset
>teacher is showing the class and letting them try it on
>infuriated
>go into my retard class
>ordered by pajeet to type away on a word document
>someone also angry, mentions when we are going to code
>pajeet says in a few weeks but it's not hard. He implied its' just code monkey shit (follow along what pajeet is doing, well done! You have built a calculator!!!)
>vow never to return to the lesson
>FUCKING PISSED

dunno what to do now. Parents will absolutley go balistic and threaten to kick me out. They'll definitely take my computer away and internet.

I can't do anything because I'm retaking English to get a C instead of a D. Before that, I'm fucking unhirable.
>>
Dumb frogposter
>>
Underage b&
>>
>>57083108
That's life, motherfucker---Getting indoctrinated by a bunch of dumbarses, then becoming a wage slave until you're too old to be productive.
>>
op: as someone who flunked gcse and did gnvq but now has a good IT career i can give you advice.

stick at the corse and then transfere to the advanced stream which will get you into uni. once out of uni no one will ask or care if you did a levels. so stick at it. im now woriing in cloud computing earning 50k and enjoying life. im an old fag though.
>>
Drop it after the year is done (give it time to see if it improves).

I started what I thought would be programming and dropped out after 3 months because it was boring as hell, ended up in construction trade going through to civil engineering and science and am now an Architect technician doing my actual Architecture degree. I get to spend a lot of time "on the computer doing stuff" and arguably more fun than being a code pajeet.
>>
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HE ENDED UP IN A FURTHER EDUCATION COLLEGE BECAUSE HE COULDN'T GET A GRADE "C" IN HIS MOTHER LANGUAGE!

GCSE'S ARE A FUCKING JOKE YOU MONGOLOID, YOU CAN JUST TAKE A SHIT ON THE PAPER AND PASS!

YOU FUCKED UP YOUR LIFE ALREADY YOU MOUTHBREATHING, TOTHLESS RETARD - FE COLLEGES ARE BREEDING ROUND FOR MORONS! THE TEACHER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIS SUBJECT BETTER THAN ANY RETARD THAT CAN DO BASIC SHIT IN MS OFFICE!

KILL YOURSELF, YOUR LIFE IS OVER!
>>
Just do the first year of the BTEC and ask someone at college if you can transfer to A-Levels after completing your GCSEs.

1 year of BTEC is worth 90 UCAS points, two years is worth... 320 I believe, don't complain if it's easy, after two years it'll be able to get you into almost any British university.
>>
>>57083193
>Advance stream

What is this?
>>
>>57083108
Stay with your course. It sounds like shit but it doesn't sound like you have a choice in the matter.

Get a good grade in your English resit and BTEC. In your spare time, work hard on whatever skills you need to get into the job/uni you want. NOW is the time to take the initiative and make your own projects since you (probably) have loads of spare time. Do something interesting or impressive and that'll help you through your entire academic career/life. Go beyond what you're expected to know and this will pay dividends in the future. It shows your not just some lazy Pajeet. As well, learning how to network is cruical for any job.

I can't offer any specific advice other than that because I'm redoing AS as an adult learner. Take the advice of other anons here since they have life experience.
>>
>>57083108
Underage retard
>>
Gcse are the easiest things ever I got kicked out in most of my English lessons and passed with an A in literature and a B in language. You have fucked up your life, just stick to your retard course.

Also you are probably 15 so underage banned
>>
>>57083108
I do ICT BTEC in the UK, I'm in my second year. Just do all your work, its all on google
>>
>>57083449
>>57083299
>>57083140

I'm 18, you fucking faggots
>>
>>57083108
Don't fuck up english this time nigga

it's what you fucking speak nigga
>>
>>57083618
>he's 18 at the start of his year 12.

It's time to end it, OP, some people will tell you it gets better. It doesn't, not for you. Your life is over.
>>
>>57083108
>IT
>Programming
Fucking retard, did you seriously think it was going to be anything other than using software?
I did it as a GCSE, the most advanced thing we did was use some fucking video editing software.

I had some friends that picked it for their A levels too. Fucking retards.
>>
It's alright senpai I got a U in GCSE IT, then did a BTEC in IT and then did a comp sci degree, now I'm a software dev
>>
>>57083108
>Failed English
>Cannot handle babby-tier class
>Jealous of other people playing on a playstation
>Parents in charge of computer and internet

>>57083618
>18 years old... physically

This thread has made me feel so much better about myself.
>>
File: 1362000664456.gif (3MB, 138x168px) Image search: [Google]
1362000664456.gif
3MB, 138x168px
>>57083722
>mfw ''""""""computer science'''""""" '""""''bachelors'''''"""" who went to non Russell group """""""universities""""""
>>
>>57083742
I went to Newcastle :^)
>>
File: 1474541027269.gif (59KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1474541027269.gif
59KB, 182x249px
>>57083755
>mfw ''""""""computer science'''""""" '""""''bachelors'''''"""" who went to non red brick """""""universities""""""
>>
>>57083108
>too stupid for A levels
>>
>>57083732
>>57083704
>>57083645

why is everyone on /g/ so fucking mean holy shit making me depressed
>>
>>57083796
If it makes you feel better,
>>57083767
>>57083742
I'm unemployed ;^)
>>
>>57083767
>tfw rejected by brum
Why'd you do this to me
>>
>>57083108
I done 2 years of ICT at college OP, had the same kinda issues. Just go and talk to the staff, tell them that their resources are being wasted on you and you are not learning anything.

They will move you to another class if they can. There is a cut off period for that though so don't hang around.
>>
>>57083838
This was 15 years ago though so fuck knows lol. good luck pham.
>>
>>57083796
I'm honestly sorry m8

first attempt was a tad too ironicy

Just try harder next time
>>
File: santa-noose.jpg (41KB, 609x333px) Image search: [Google]
santa-noose.jpg
41KB, 609x333px
This thread is fucking grim
>>
File: 1471249194838.gif (628KB, 172x192px) Image search: [Google]
1471249194838.gif
628KB, 172x192px
>>57083838
ALSO in those 2 years i took my English GSCE mark from a D to a B by going to key skills classes. Its a pain in the arse coz its proper retard time but its totally worth getting it done. No excuses m80.
>>
>>57083891
I remember this news story. Or rather, I remember vowing at the time to do the same thing.
>>
>>57083885
>>57083854
>>57083800

I was half joking around. I know better than to take things on the internet seriously. But I made the thread to confirm if I'm really destined to live a life serving in Pajeet's call center.

I hate education in this country with a passion. Chavs everywhere messing around in class, and the teacher bantering back. I could honestly just save £300 and retake the gcse.

No hard feelings my mans :)
>>
>>57083108
get off 4chan you retarded child
>>
Your schizophrenia is showing OP.
>>
>pajeet meme

indians are quality 3rd world imports.
if only i had magic powers and could replace mexico with india
>>
>>57083108
Should have taken computer science. I laughed when I heard that the BTEC computing class spent a whole lesson just setting a BIOS password
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.