[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im in the market for a bluetooth speaker, I know they'r

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 71NtWjDdPLL._SL1500_.jpg (181KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71NtWjDdPLL._SL1500_.jpg
181KB, 1500x1500px
Im in the market for a bluetooth speaker, I know they're not as good as full speakers, but I mostly want it for when I go traveling which I have to do a lot of for work.

Are these decent? Or what would you recommend?

https://www.amazon.ca/Bose-SoundLink-Color-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00N32I2Q6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476492610&sr=8-1&keywords=bose+sound+link+color
>>
>>57078473
You must be retarded to blow that amount on this diminute plastic shit just because they slap a bose logo on it.
At this power and size It gonna soud all the same like the chinese generic ones that cost $20.
>>
>>57078844
double dubs of truth
>>
>>57078473
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>57078844
well can you recommend me a generic chinese one then that has that form factor (ie, easily fits in a laptop bag or some shit) and as good of a battery?
>>
>>57078963
Also, those prices are in Canadian, which makes a big difference, its really only like $100 USD
>>
>>57078963
maybe try philips instead of bose?

unless /g/ hates philips

why not a normal boombox with aux in
>>
>>57079012
I'll check some out I guess, I dont really give a fuck about brands, that was just one of the first ones that came up and was on every list when I googled "best bluetooth speakers".

And I'd like it to be as small as possible and fit in a duffle/laptop bag easily. Its basically just use in hotel rooms, I'm never going to use it at my house
>>
>>57079039
we have a bluetooth bose in the house, it's shit. I tested one of those uh, Beats bluetooth ones at a store, was also shitty

maybe go to a store and test them
>>
>>57078473
Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3
It's a steal for what you pay for.
>>
Get a UE Roll, OP. They're loud as *fuck*, and sound alright. Not great, but fair enough. They're about $50, they're waterproof, they're easily baggable, they last 7-10 hours on a charge, and they have a paracord strap on the back so you can attach them to things.

But don't take my word for it!

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-bluetooth-speaker/
>>
I have a UE Boom 2 which is great, maybe a touch heavy for traveling but the sound quality is great.
>>
>>57080217
I have a UE roll and i may have broke it but for me the volume is very inconsistent, probably just my problem though. Fairly loud but isnt the LOUDEST portable speaker outdoors. Strap and waterproof useful though.
>>
>>57080247
This. UE boom is loud and clear with great highs and lows. Another cool thing is you can link 2 of them together and get double the sound.
>>
File: IMG_20161015_0551.jpg (94KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161015_0551.jpg
94KB, 800x1066px
>>57078844
>>57079339
Excuse me, could you stop spreading lies about Bose please?

I don't know who's paying you, but everyone knows that Bose products have Superior sound, clarity and acoustics.
>>
You can find the beats pill for really cheap nowadays, obviously it's not worth full price tho
>>
>>57079012
Or a boombox/portable speaker with a Bluetooth to 3.5mm adapter. You can get one for like $10 on Amazon.
>>
File: 1476475774879.jpg (99KB, 896x745px) Image search: [Google]
1476475774879.jpg
99KB, 896x745px
get this and plug in you own speakers
>>
>>57078473
UE Boom 2 or roll OP
>>
>>57078473
Get a JBL Charge 3. I have one and enjoy it.
>>
>>57080703
Not tonight, anon. I'm tired and I have a headache.
>>
I'd like something with deep niggerbass if possible.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.