[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sure nobody cares, but I sent this to microsoft because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20150305_182318_rewind.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150305_182318_rewind.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
I'm sure nobody cares, but I sent this to microsoft because windows 10 is gay

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Why in the world would you swap a password anytime anybody decides to log into anything with your stupid microsoft account. This could have been bad in a few ways. Most importantly it was an inconvenience and never even given as an option.

In my case, I logged on to the family computer, played some games , but then the game said 'hey Microsoft is a little queer and had some gay 'xbox connect thing be installed and it makes your games slower, you should turn it off'

I was like, ok. I guess I'll turn it off.

Then it wants me to sign in, to turn off a local setting on a computer(wtf)

So I do.

A little while longer, and some kids are calling me asking why they can't log into the computer.

I don't know. Then they ask what is my Microsoft account. because 'it's an emergency and I need to do this homework.'

I don't want to give anyone my password, but because you made the brilliant decision to change it without anybody's permission, I was in that dreaded situation. People don't care about the microsoft account and forcing people to remember their password in hopes they'll use it more is really stupid.
>>
xD lmao
>>
>>57068702
I enclosed a picture of what I imagine happens to Microsoft whenever people use a Microsoft account.

*it was an ascii penis, but that's 'spam', so I can't post it
>>
>>57068709
it was the one on this page
http://www.copymepasta.com/p/ascii-pasta.html
>>
Nice story, you probably should have actually tried Windows 10 before making it up though since nothing you wrote has any strong link to reality.
>>
>>57068783
Not OP, But it actually happened to me once, I had a semi-local machine (it was connected to the internet just every once in a while). Needed OneDrive, logged with my account, everything works turn off computer. A couple days later, I turn my machine on, try my password: Password invalid, WTF. Then I put my ms account password, logged in. And thats was when I said fuck it and rolled back to Win7 -The last usable Windows.
>>
>>57068702
>family computer
Found the problem. It's hard to believe there are still people sharing a computer with others.
Try being less poor and underage before posting again.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.