[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/csg/ Chink Shit General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: gq4r2W7hy3-8.png (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
gq4r2W7hy3-8.png
13KB, 300x250px
>>
>no discord link

an improvement on the old style of op t b h
>>
csg need to be on /biz/
>>
>>57068005
>>57068071
>>57068079
these are the 3 worst posts of /csg/ history.
>>
LEAVE VICKY ALONE
>>
Are the Lithuanians doing this to us? I just want to see people talk about their chinky shite
>>
What about making a different thread discussing old chink purchases ? Something like csg after party ?
>>
My piston 3's are dying. Good recommendations for in ears?
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (3KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
3KB, 244x206px
DELETE THIS SHITY TREAD
KYS OP
>>
Tell me about batteries
>>
>>57068116
>muh lithuanian boogeyman
Why don't you talk about your Chinese products then instead of whining about a mostly fictional antagonist?
>>
>>57068194
what sort of batteries and what do you want to know about them
>>
Can someone please tell me about the tracking numbers from Geekbuying?

Are they reliable?
>>
>>57068335

All tracking numbers from chink sites take from a couple of days up to a week to become active
>>
rip /csg/
>>
Please someone post a link to the last thread.
Fuck OP.
>>
>>57068235
Aa and aaa rechargeables. Non exploding type please.
>>
File: litvanya.gif (2KB, 453x302px) Image search: [Google]
litvanya.gif
2KB, 453x302px
>>57068116
>OP pic is yellow/green/red
hmmm....
>>
1. any real advantage to buying on gearbest as opposed to just ordering stuff on ali?
2. what would be a good stand for the bm-800?
>>
>>57068773
>gearbest
Only advantage is that you will get fucked over by one single big party instead of multiple smaller sellers.
>>
>>57068621
Panasonic Eneloops. AmazonBasics rechargeables are rebranded Eneloops. My understanding is that the Xiaomeme ones are too.

I've heard excellent things about Turnigy rechargeable AA/AAAs but have no experience with them personally.
>>
Proper thread here
>>57068846
>>57068846
>>57068846
>>
>>57068773
I generally get my shit faster when ordering from Gearbest to Europe.

You also get GB points that can make some things dirt cheap, and they have good prices on consumer electronics in general
>>
>>57068773
Gb points, faster shipping sometimes(eu), but in general buy at the cheapest price
>>
on what basis should I decide which power bank to get from AliExpress?
>>
>>57068773
Think Amazon vs Ebay. Gearbest is the better choice 99.99% of the time. AliExpress wins mostly in variety and sometimes but not very often) in a smallish price.
>>
Android TV is chink shit

Is the KM8 gud:

OS Version: Android 6.0
CPU: S905X Quad-Core Cortex-A53
GPU: Mali-450MP
Processor Speed (max): 2.0GHz
RAM: 2GB
Internal Memory: 16GB
>>
>>57068118
Cheap: Xiaomi Youth Edition Piston.
Good: Rock Zircon or a KZ (HDS1, ATE...)
>>
>>57069115
>Rock Zircon
is getting the sports one fine?
are they on par with the quality of the other ones?
>>
What's the best chink powerbank?
Except for Xiaomi, theirs seem like the most overpriced shit ever.
>>
>>57069012
You don't. They will all spontaneously combust
>>
>>57069230
I remember reading posts from other people that bought them saying that they're fine. I own the originals and I'm very happy with them.
>>
>>57068005
Any new xiaomis i should wait for?
>>
>>57068142
KZ ATE S are absolute fire. They are just 12-15$ a piece. They've been doing very well since i had them around last april afair. Seem durable. Sound is really gread. Well balanced with a nice stereo image that isn't too stretched either. The closest i can compare them with ismy pair of audio tecnicas which i can'r remember the reference. They were 25-30$ and were really great. But the KZ is less bright and so ypu can listen to music louder with less discomfort from the high end. Only thing you might not like is the design. It's intended as sports/mobile use primarly. So they have this design where the end of the cable is memory form so you be d it around your ear. It's kinda handy and holds well in ear i like it, but some don't like these. It can be a bit tricky to fit it tight inside the ear to get the full sound, but once you getit right, the isolation is great. It's practically unsafe to use outside you literally can't hear a car passing over.
>>
>>57069789
I have the KZ ATE. Bought it in March and still going strong to this day. The sound quality is above anything else at under $50. My Shure 215 barely beats it.
>>
>>57068100
Discord is cancer
>>
>>57068100
You forgot the racist dip who changed the name to ch*nk shit.
>>
>>57069789
>>57069842
Hybrids destroys the ATE.
>>
>>57069789
ate is garbage, just like any kz crap
>>
>>57069283
OK then, what are some SAFE chink powerbanks that I can get?
>>
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/letter-c/32261059977.html
how safe is this toy? has anyone here ever bought it and can give a short review of the item?
>>
best Superlux headphones?
>>
>>57071024

why does it look so fuzzy?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.