[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No longer able use twitter >No longer able to use MEGA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

>No longer able use twitter
>No longer able to use MEGA
>No HTML5 player on yt
>YT fullscreen crashes
>Random UI-related XML crashes
>More and more addons dropping support
Hold me, palebros.
>>
good, die you fucking furries
>>
what? what going on?
>>
One of the reasons I picked up PM is to drop the botnet, being unable to visit shitty sites isn't a problem.
>>
>>57067087
>using twitter
>not using https://megatools.megous.com/
>not using MPV+youtube-dl
>see previous >
>using a shitty browser
>>
I never get any crashes. Check your addons.

It does support youtube HTML5, just not 1080p or 60fps. Google's to blame for that, really, but it's a non-issue as of the v27 betas, which has full support for youtube and twitter videos.

What addons do you really need that don't work? uBlock and uMatrix work, and there are ports or alternatives for most other useful addons.
>>
You shouldn't use twitter and MEGA was sold to the sneaky Chineses
>>
>>57067193
>>57067143

Tinfoil retard detected.
>>
Why doesn't someone fork Pale Moon and update the version number?
>>
Yeah, I've started getting faggot sites telling me that my browser is out of date. I wish Palemoon was properly differentiated from Firefox. It needs to stop pretending to be Firefox and stand up as an independent browser. Consume the entire Firefox addon community. It also needs more developers to jump in and help. We've taken browser development for granted and now we're in a situation where the only choices are shit, shit, and more shit.
>>
>>57067119
Time is going on.
>>
>>57067087
The only reason I tolerated Pale Moon for the few months that I did was in order to get the most performance out of my old shitty laptop.

If you don't have a potato, then you don't have a good reason to use Pale Moon imo
>>
Just use Firefox
>>
>>57067839
A lot of the things mentioned by >>57067839 are just straight up sensible and more convenient
>>
So use IceCat.
>>
>>57068011
Even if I used it now, I'd have to find something else next year when all the fucking addons stop working.
>>
>>57067087
>>No longer able use twitter
>>No longer able to use MEGA
Nothing of value lost.
>>No HTML5 player on yt
>>YT fullscreen crashes
>>Random UI-related XML crashes
>>More and more addons dropping support
Upgrade to a better fork like Waterfox.
>>
File: 1446094250281.jpg (8KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
1446094250281.jpg
8KB, 212x249px
>>57067087
>palememe is dead
>>
>>57067087
How high are you right now?
>>
>>57067087
Using Pale Moon on Linux and I have none of those problems.
Through additional packages, I can watch YT videos with the HTML5 player in 720p which is enough for me. However, I think they are planning to support the required codec for 1080p.

I am using roughly 10 addons mostly for security/privacy and the only one I couldn't install was Self-Descructing Cookies which was fortunately forked by someone.
>>
>>57067087
Using the git version and gstreamer enabled I can watch HTML5 youtube at 1080p60fps with no issues.
>>
>>57068058
But Waterfox consumes more RAM and is more CPU heavy thus worse for potato PCs.
>>
>>57067087
>No longer able use twitter
Sounds like a feature, thank you based furries
>>
>>57070293
I always just youtube-dl any longer video.
>>
>>57067087
based moonchild
>>
>>57067087
Literally all the things you listed I am still able to do.
>>
>>57070293
Frankly, this. The only Twitter problem I have is with the videos, which I assume should be fixed along with YT now that Moonchild decided to add support for MSE. Haven't used MEGA in a while, tho.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.