[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm trying to get shit to price match at Walmart, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0188.jpg (15KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
15KB, 200x150px
So I'm trying to get shit to price match at Walmart, and in order to price match they have to see the website and scroll the page. Is there a website that will let me enter an item and price and make a custom fake page for that item?
>>
>>57063472
google chrome, inspect element
>>
>>57063472

Or just stop being a nigger and lying for pennies? How about that?
>>
File: benis.png (279KB, 1924x1014px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
279KB, 1924x1014px
>>57063486
insert element into what?
>>
>>57063472
Don't do this. At the end of every day, a report is printed out that has price discrepancies. This monitors stuff like price adjustments, wrong sales tags, and other things.

When a price discrepancy comes up on a high ticket item (anything over $50), loss prevention tracks the time/terminal of the transaction, gets a picture of you, and mails it to all general managers in a district, warning them about you.
>>
>>57063533

All blacks look the same though, so they'll never find him.
>>
>save page locally
>modify page to price of your liking
>copy paste actual site's URL into address bar
Did the same thing with the DMV's site when I convinced my parents it was legal to drive a moped without a license
>>
>>57063517
Are you stupid?
>>
File: stupid.jpg (16KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
16KB, 360x450px
>>57063683
>I can't fucking read
>>
it wont work. there is a reason they are required to use their own devices and navigate it there instead of you just showing them

also, stay in school kid
>>
>>57063533
>When a price discrepancy comes up on a high ticket item (anything over $50), loss prevention tracks the time/terminal of the transaction, gets a picture of you, and mails it to all general managers in a district, warning them about you.

so what is the consequence of the district manager knowing what your face looks like?
will they have their employees monitor the store for you to throw you out?
will they have you arrested?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.