[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One Plus 3 or Axon 7? Battle of the Titans.... >After

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>One Plus 3 or Axon 7? Battle of the Titans....

>After much research....I'm having a very difficult time choosing between these two phones (as many have) to replace my exploding Note 7..... to my understanding, the pros and cons are as follow:

OP3 Pros

- Extremely fast with 6GB ram (and not driving 2k pixels)

- A slightly better camera

- Better software, "a developer device"

- Lighter

OP3 Cons

- HD screen (not really a con, necessarily)

- No expandable storage

- Not waterproof

- 4 hours SOT with smaller battery

Axon 7 Pros

- 2k Screen

- Expandable Storage

- Smaller bezels

- Better battery life (5.5 hours SOT)

Axon 7 Cons

- Camera is not amazing

- Not waterproof

- Slower than OP3 due to software skin and 2k screen (still slightly faster than the S7/S7E)

I need to make a choice ASAP, help me G, you're my only hope.
>>
Xiaomi
>>
>cant even put the right name over the phones

you get an F-
>>
>>57060143
/thread
>>
>>57060126
>oneplus 3
>not just waiting for the 4 that will come out pretty soon
>>
>>57060170

I have to get a phone now.....remember the whole exploding phone thing with the Note 7?
>>
>>57060181
LG V20
>>
>>57060170
>Soon
>4 months
>>
+ Axon 7 pro: dual front facing speakers, perhaps the best sounding phone in 2016 for speakers and very good to run demanding headphones.
>>
>>57060186
>I have no patience.

By a cheap $35 dollar Lumia to hold you over until its out
>>
>>57060126
I just got a OP3 after my G3 died, I'm happy with it, and the screen on time isn't too bad with the fast charger
>>
Hey OP, check this phone out, looks like a solid replacement and it's flying under the radar: Nubia z11, android authority review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjnjC7qAye4
>>
>>57060126
LG v20 if you can afford it.
>>
>>57060319

No thanks, bootloops
>>
>>57060205
This. Have this phone and sound is amazing!
>>
File: 1464921589717.jpg (81KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464921589717.jpg
81KB, 768x768px
>>57060126
stick with the note 7 and allahu akbar
>>
>>57060143
>not mentioning the poor build quality of the redmi note 3 (microUSB, screen front panel)
>not mentioning the Xiaomi botnet
>>
File: phpnblzg9.jpg (96KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
phpnblzg9.jpg
96KB, 970x647px
I own a oneplus 3, and its really fast and easy to use, i don't really like the camera due to its current software (no 60fps filming) and the 1080p display is good enough for me

Sorry for my terrible english, im dutch and taking english lessons
>>
anyone found a screen protector that actually fits the axon 7
>>
>>57060777
what about mi max?
>>
>>57060126
>4hour sot
>5.5 hour sot
I find this hard to believe. I regularly reach 6 with my op2.
I'd go for the oneplus for the rom support.
>>
>>57060839
What about it? We're discussing phones, not tablets

>>57060126
Good custom ROM support is the only thing that matters
>>
I went with Axon and I was considering both.

Reason:

Better screen
sd card
Speakers/DAC
official cm support soon if software bugs you THAT bad
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.