[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What prevents google from being being hacked and then have its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

What prevents google from being being hacked and then have its database released to the public, with things like browing history, drive documents, and emails with all of that being linked to a real name.

How can protect himself from that without installing gentoo?
>>
Google is like the Mafia of the web, you cant simply hack into their servers.
>>
>>57045665
and what about an internal leak, if government agencies have had information leaks from insiders.

Does google disclose their security practices?
>>
>>57045808
Unlike a casually ran website part of me believes the botnet would know who the hacker is before he manages to even do anything.
>>
They use Norton
>>
>>57047047
Lol what a fucking crock. Arguing for agency in place of the things that require linear assessment. Found the chinese trap programmer.
>>
File: SSL-Added-and-Removed-Here.jpg (74KB, 634x435px) Image search: [Google]
SSL-Added-and-Removed-Here.jpg
74KB, 634x435px
>>57045406
>>
A social stigmatic for this is the process of obfuscation over terms like agency, where the caste is then split as the "psyche" would be, and the unthinking moving body is merely a corpuscle of the history and events that have taken place upon it before the time in criteria. It's character assassination in a nutshell but you won't see that just by looking at the material design. You'll have to understand the systems you are designing for. The systems that are regarded as a backdrop where the reticulation on the matter lies more in stigma creates resolution from malformed data modules, usually in the form of collections of variable data that were not synthesized or integrated properly.

It's like hiring Indians to create systems that will last. Or like outsourcing work to make America great again.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.