[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be on T-Mobile >try to post from my phone >half of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: indiangirlhappy.jpg (95KB, 797x780px) Image search: [Google]
indiangirlhappy.jpg
95KB, 797x780px
>be on T-Mobile
>try to post from my phone
>half of the time the IP I'm using is banned and I have to go into airplane mode and then out of it to get a new IP to post
>switch to Verizon
>I'm never banned when I post from my phone
Is there any explanation for how this could be? Does T-Mobile re use IPs more often or something?
>>
>>57044668
look at all that arm hair
>>
>>57044668
Are indian grillz worth it? I have a canadian Tamil drooling over me and she's great sex, but not sure i want to be dad to future > pajeets
>>
>>57044746
i mean post pics of her so we can judge
>>
>>57044668
T-Mobile users confirmed for insufferable shitposters
>>
>>57044746

Look at an indian

Could you live with bringing another in to the world

thats the answer to your question, I couldnt stomach it, but maybe you could
>>
>>57044668
Actually OP i had the similar problem , before i get banned from boards i never been on like hell holes like /pol/ , /r9k/ and /trash/ and i had to go on my wifi to refresh my IP to get me from being banned , it's wierd.
>>
they have t mobile in australia?

how you like the service otherwise? thinkin of switching to em
>>
>>57044778
wait what ISP do you use?
>>
>>57044668
T mobile here, had the same problem.

Bought 4chan pass. Problem mostly solved (also no captcha so shitposting is more enjoyable)
>>
>>57044825
Boost. I get a banned IP maybe once, every three months. Urban youths don't 4chan
>>
>>57044854
ahh ok , actually how is boost provider wise? is it actually reliable ? how will it be for a heavy user
>>
T-Mobile user here as well. I'm like permanent banned from /v/. I never post there mobile. And I occasionally get banned from /a/ and I NEVER go there. Just airplane mode and out and I'm usually good to go back to posting on /g/
>>
File: giphy.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>57044746
I don't see any Tamil pics anon...
>>
Cause people used to spam boards using one of those usb mobile hotspots things. You could walk half a block and get a new ip.
>>
I'm on T-Mobile. Rarely do I find myself picking up on someone else's IP ban. It's honestly likely just that there's someone around your area that's been getting a lot of IP bans, and they're on T-Mobile.
>>
>>57044905
Works great for me here in NYC, I'm on the unlimited plan and at $60/month I can stream music and vids all day at highest quality and I get coverage across the entire city.
>>
>>57045194
hmm I'll keep that in mind later.
>>
>>57045027
>You could walk half a block and get a new ip.
That's not how it works
>>
Same thing happens to me, but I am still with them.
>>
>>57044826
What does it essentially allow you do to? I never use my VPN because I post with 4chan on my PC. Also a few sites like G2A won't allow me.
>>
T mobile here in southern US

I thought it was clover's fault but now I see it's T-Mobile

That shit is fucking annoying. I get weird ass bans from /Mecha/ and /a/ I've never even been on these boards.

The only plus is I have unlimited data so I'm sticking with it
>>
File: 1476125917365.jpg (9KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476125917365.jpg
9KB, 400x300px
>>57044746
WHERE THE DAMN PICS ANON!!!
>>
>>57044668
Black women are the best.
>>
File: M.I.A.jpg (412KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
M.I.A.jpg
412KB, 1200x700px
>>57045572
>>
File: 1475881021287.jpg (27KB, 390x302px) Image search: [Google]
1475881021287.jpg
27KB, 390x302px
>>57046022
Bull shit , stop being a fag anon and actually post pics
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.