[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://wccftech.com/amd-gaming-evol ved-app-raptr-no-longer-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: AMD-Raptr-840x473.jpg (48KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
AMD-Raptr-840x473.jpg
48KB, 840x473px
http://wccftech.com/amd-gaming-evolved-app-raptr-no-longer-supported/

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

NO SHADOWPLAY FOR YOU
>>
>not a single (you)
why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>implying raptr came with it's own recorder
It used plays.tv which still works just fine. There's also obs which is superior to both brand offerings.
>>
>>57040063
Good maybe they'll stop trying to install that worthless shit show when I update my drivers.
>>
>all friends in one place
this is what every social platform says
>>
I can't think of anyone who will miss raptr
>>
>>57040578
Rt
>>
Another one of those tech startup that bolster a sizable user base, are bought by big companies and end up being closed because nobody really stopped to think how to make money from those users.
The original goal of the startup was to be bought and run with the money
>>
>>57040627
Rinse and repeat 3-4 times, and start working on a project you actually care about?
>>
>>57040063

Literally, did anyone use this??
>>
AMD rids their graphics cards of bloatware.
Nvidia doesn't even give you automatic driver updates unless you install their bloatware that spies on you worse than Origin and Steam combined.
>>
>>57040497
Plays.tv was nice because it ran automatically and recorded everything, meaning you could do something cool and then two days later decide you want to see the recording and still have it.
>>
im surprised i couldnt find articles about this sooner because i noticed that the amd driver notes referred to amd gaming evolved as "raptr" and the package was no longer included in the past 3 or so driver releases
cant say i will miss it. amd gaming evolved was only good during the "trying to get users" period when they gave away free shit after that it just kinda fell flat and died off
playstv runs on its own so i dont really care but wish amd would use a recorder that was built into the drivers instead of a 3rd party application
>>
>>57040063
you know you can just use the gpu encoder from obs studio right? kys
>>
>>57040063
Good. Now GeForce Experience can die and we can go back to having plain old drivers. There was nothing wrong with the AMD and Nvidia control panels.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.