[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and s8 will have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Samsung Selfie.jpg (169KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Samsung Selfie.jpg
169KB, 720x1280px
Anyone else feel like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and s8 will have the best qc for any phone on the market when they launch?

Also pic related cause she's holding a Samsung, deal with it.
>>
No, I don't really.

Also ugly pic OP
>>
The note branding is dead. Even a year from now people will still be making jokes about exploding phones. They have to start again with a new brand
>>
>>57039437
Not really. Most people don't even care.

It'll be forgotten in a month at the most.
>>
>>57039251
She's pretty.
>>
>>57039251
Yes. Glad I skipped on the 7 series now, 8 series will be top notch.
>>
Got a note 7 sitting in my fireplace. I got no idea what to get in the meantime
>>
>>57041200
Probably either just use it since I'm pretty sure this whole meme has been blown out of proportion, or go back to your previous phone?

Or a nice budget tier device like a LeEco?
>>
>>57039251
I despise phone threads but I like this fresh meme.
>>
>>57041245
You're a shill. Useful idiots fall right for the viral marketing schemes created by forced memes. Damn shame.
>>
>>57041245
She's a search engine?
Wtf, I love black women now!
>>
>>57041245
>>
>>57039437
>The note branding is dead.
How?
The Note range is insanely popular. It is part of the reason why so many companies now have "XL" versions of their phones.

It will not die.
>>
>>57041310
Why release a note tablet when they already have like 4 tablet lineups?

These things cost money
>>
>>57041339
Wait, none of their modern tablets have the pen?

I wouldn't use one but it's still a market that seems like it would sell so it's stupid retarded to ignore. What the FUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>57041310
I never really considered the tablets part of the Note range.
>>
>>57041227
I'm on Verizon we don't get cheap phones. I think I am. Just gonna use my note 7. Every other option is a compromise. Least with the note 7 my only compromise is my safety and I don't give a fuck about that.
>>
I'm thinking note name will be dropped and we'll get a s8 and s8 pro which will basically be a note
>>
>>57041452
Nope.
The Note name has too much power. They wouldn't drop a name that's sold them more than 100 million phones.
>>
>>57041452
No one will even remember the note 7 fuckup in a month.
>>
>>57041245
Fuck off and just say the word, you fucking nigger. Limp wristed faggots like you come up with nicer sounding words just so mommy doesn't catch them using naughty words. >>>/pol/ with your reddit sensibilities.
>>
>>57041755
r u ok?
>>
>>57039251
>nyone else feel like the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and s8 will have the best qc for any phone on the market when they launch?

Just like the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 recall replacements had rigorous QC?

Oh wait...
>>
>>57041794
It's because they fucked up a second time that they will QC hard the next.
>>
>>57041871
This. They learnt their lesson the hard way.
>>
>>57039251
Yes. It was a tough lesson but it was about time, my s5 feels so cheap and flimsy.
>>
>>57041522
But they did just discontinue it
>>
>>57041871
The issue isn't QC. It's their dumb designers who made the corners too round on the phone, which led to the batteries getting bent.
>>
>>57039251
>Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Current scuttle is that the term "Note"is deprecated. Tooo toxic to the brand and Samsung is working on a new name.

But, I knew what you were talking about.

And, somewhat agree with you .... but I also think that ALL major brand phones will undergo incredibly intense QC and design review. NOBODY wants to be the "next phone to burn someone's balls off."

The real problem is the lithium batteries. They can all blow up/burn if they are subjected to overcharging &/or other stress. If the controllers that regulate the energy recharge/draw on a battery is shit or fails, the batteries (no matter the device) will immolate.

So, not just the immediate next generation or two of phones, but laptops and all other similar devices will get extra attention for a while.

Probably a Good Thing for consumers in general, but prices may go up to compensate for additional testing and safety features.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.