[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, I'm between the LG G4 and the Oneplus 2. The LG has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: lg g4 vs oneplus 2.jpg (107KB, 1372x764px) Image search: [Google]
lg g4 vs oneplus 2.jpg
107KB, 1372x764px
Anons, I'm between the LG G4 and the Oneplus 2. The LG has a better camera and screen but the oneplus has 4GB of RAM (ddr4), digital sensor and snapdragon 808 while the LG has 3GB (ddr3) and snap 808. Till now I prefer the oneplus. Can give me some tip or an use report ? thks
>>
>>57036098
I'd pick the oneplus 2 if only to not have navigation buttons on my screen
>>
oneplus 2
>>
iPhone 7
>>
>>57036098
I went from a Nexus 5 to an LG G4 and fucking hate my life

the phone is laggy as shit, the screen turns on even when I don't want it to due to the tap feature, the camera takes a long time to focus unless it's perfectly bright out, and in general, it's just not pleasant to use

even snapchat is a fucking challenge, it's just ridiculous
>>
>>57036179
Galaxy Y >>>>
>>
>>57036098
The LG G4 has a bootloop issue that will brick your phone. They will fix it, but you have to pay for the labor and parts.

>source: mine just toasted
I reballed mine (it's a "big core" CPU problem) and was able to get data off before it went for the big sleep
>>
>>57036191
Do you use the stock ROM ?
>>
808/810 are garbage
don't get either
>>
>>57036220
I just need a phone that costs up to $300, can't pay more
>>
>>57036220
why does my nexus 6P with snapdragon 810 feel smoother than any other android?
>>
>>57036253
Because you don't have an iphone so your used to lag
>>
>>57036148
I agree, those buttons use a lot of space. they fucing suck
>>
>>57036215
yeah, with Nova
>>
>>57036276
i have a iphone 6s. i only notice a difference when loading heavy games. Games run smoothly but iPhone takes a lot less time to load them.
Given that i don't play many games, i don't notice a difference in everyday usage.
>>
>>57036098
for whatever reason my g4 has shit battery
2hr of sot which is worse than my previous phone that even had a smaller battery
>>
>>57036328
I was going to say that I'd use cyanogen or something like that, but one anon said that the lg has a fucking bootloop that bricks the cell phone. I certainlly don't want that shit for me
>>
>>57036352
Motherfucking reviews baiting me saiying that the phone has a good battery
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-03-19-31-11.png (158KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-03-19-31-11.png
158KB, 1440x2560px
>>57036247
You could go for the Moto G4+, the $300 model has 4GB ram and 64GB ROM storage. There's some alternate options out there, if you're in Yurope or don't mind 3G+, you could do a Redmi Note 3 Pro for under $200.

>>57036352
I know that fucking feel. This is a test I did on my old G4 running a youtube video without touching the screen. Normal use I got about 2.5 at the most.

Now I'm on an HTC 10 which gets about 6.5 hours on youtube video play, and about 4.5 on typical usage.
>>
>>57036148
not sure if bait
>>
>>5703648
I'm gonna search more about the 4g+, thanks
>>
>>57036544
Yeah, even with Lenovorola it's hard to recommend the LG G4. I have a soft spot for it since it was my first "real" smartphone and it had a lot of the features I wanted, but the bootloop fear is well founded and the stock software wasn't that great.

I hear that the Moto's aren't terrible. Mostly stock, decent battery, some rom support.

Downside is no compass so maps won't show you your orientation, and the chipset is average-tier.
>>
>>57036575
I have a G2. The phone was bought 2 years ago and it still works decently using ressurrection remix. I just had some USB issues but they solved it
>>
>>57036202
The G4 bootloop thing can be solved with custom ROMs. When it bootloops you still have access to recovery mode, and of you reflash it, it will work again. At least that's what I did to fix mine.
>>
>>57036703
there is no custom recovery for the H812 with AWS.

had heat gun on the wrong setting when I went to recover it the last time and cooked the GPU. bit the bullet and shelled out 200$ on a new in box note 3 to tide me over
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.