[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to finally say goodbye to the best connector? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Is it time to finally say goodbye to the best connector? Is it officially finished?
>>
>best connector
>not even able to be inserted 360 degrees
>>
>>57033568
aside from coaxial cables, no data cables are
>>
>>57033657
> Hasn't heard of the 3.5mm killer
Not very courageous bro, disappointed.
>>
>>57033568
uhhhhh

*turns 360 degrees and walks away*
>>
>>57033657
all data cables are, actually
>>
>>57035503
not when they have a connector
>>
get a gps and you will always have use for mini
>>
>not soldering wire leads to input/output ports

BOTFAGS, ALL OF YOU
>>
>>57033320
>Best

I still like serial better over the Micro USB aka "Snapper" the cable.
>>
>>57033320
its been goodbyed.
They killed it for the usb micro meme and then only sell chink shit cables that have the tips bend off because they are only held in place by rubber then they short out and stop working.
>>
>>57036322
Who uses a gps anymore? Even basic bitch cars have them and phones/similar devices are too reliable to need a gps.

Even MTB gps devices are using micro.
>>
>>57036322
>using a dedicated GPS device instead of a phone
>>
usb mini was a mistake
>>
>>57037550
>>57037574
It only makes sense if you're a delivery or truck driver or something where you need to be available to be reached by phone 100% of the time and you need a somewhat permanent GPS option
>>
>>57033320
Oh no no no.
>>57037453
This. Even cheap micro usb cables last longer than what OP has pictured. Mini USB was prone to failure. Only thing with it I owned that the connector never failed was a Motorola Razr [and /v/ tier DualShock 3's].
>>
>>57037598
You were a mistake.
>>
>>57033674
3.5mm could be inserted reverse. Or a quarter turned. Hell you could spin that around while it was in. Objectively superior
>>
firewire will never die
>>
what the heck would qualify a fucking connector type to be 'the best'
>>
>>57038682

USB-C is basically it.
>>
>>57038720
why
>>
File: 272479.jpg (29KB, 673x433px) Image search: [Google]
272479.jpg
29KB, 673x433px
>>57033320
Yes, it's been over for awhile grandpa. The new king is here and it's glorious.
>>
I haven't seen one of those ports since the first ps2 landed, ironically I don't think any ps2 asso. Ever used it.
>>
>>57033320
Type C is better in every possible way except cost.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.