[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>become rich >become famous >live in fear of being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1447819436009.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447819436009.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>become rich
>become famous
>live in fear of being killed necessitating personal protection for the rest of your life

why do people want this?
>>
>It's an OP tries to convince himself that he doesn't want to be rich episode
>>
File: zuckerberg.jpg (509KB, 736x2911px) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
509KB, 736x2911px
>>57026661
Zuckerberg is constantly guarded not because he's rich and famous because he's too valuable for the illuminati to lose.
>>
It's a small price to pay for all the fucked up shit you can do and get away with with such money
>>
>>57026684
i don't want to be famous is my real issue
>>
File: zuckerberg-3.jpg (304KB, 978x1471px) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg-3.jpg
304KB, 978x1471px
Notice how he's always staring with his soulless eyes into the camera? I bet you can see his Lizard shapeshifting abilities if you look close enough.
>>
>become rich
>live anonymously

>become famous
Only stupid people and people who hold vanity in high regards want this
>>
>>57026688
KEK
>>
>>57026661
how comes that the flimsy nerdy jew looks less exhausted than all of the 1337 special force bodyguards?
is it the glass of blood from an unborn child he drinks every morning, or what else could be his secret?
>>
Materialism? Control? Attention? Validation?
Why do sociopaths do anything?
>>
>>57027022
Because normalfags want those things. Sociopaths simply try to emulate to fit in because they themselves do not value them. Yet fail to see their extreme measures.
>>
>>57026989
Are they even his bodyguards? If yes then maybe they prioritize lifting and CQC over running long distances.
>>
>>57026989
the others probably had to do a lap to check out the area first before he went out with them
>>
I have rich parents. When I was ~25 they told me they were constantly threatened of kidnapping me when I was a kid.
>>
>>57026684
ew you want fame?
>>
why does /g/ hate zuckerberg, he became a billionaire by taking advantage of normy vanity and selling their personal information to other autists to analyze and exploit for sheqalim, this is what it is all for, he did nothing wrong and he is an example to look up to
>>
>>57026709
I feel bad for him every time a see a photo with that disgusting gook he calls wife.
>>
>>57027093
>he did nothing wrong
>taking advantage of normy vanity and selling their personal information to other autists to analyze and exploit for sheqalim

that is wrong though

>he is an example to look up to
I agree with this though. If he hadn't done it, someone else would have came along and done so eventually.
>>
>>57027041
except for the violence he is a top notch sociopath. he somehow cucked his way to the top while selling everyone out along the way and is still doing it.
>>
File: SJWinfection.jpg (279KB, 2268x900px) Image search: [Google]
SJWinfection.jpg
279KB, 2268x900px
>>57026661
waddup with the endless zuckerjew threads lately? are we being brainwashed again?

fucken sage
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.