[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /g/ I live with two other roommates and one of them I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Free-Thinker-copy.jpg (891KB, 1765x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Free-Thinker-copy.jpg
891KB, 1765x1158px
Hello /g/
I live with two other roommates and one of them I hate with a burning passion.
He constantly has friends over and all they ever do is eat the food thats in the house and use up water and electricity. If they aren't doing that they are in the back room smoking weed.
>I wanted to know if there is a way to fuck with the router in a way so when these useless fucks come over they won't have internet period.
I thought of this idea when I had my friend trying to work with the firewall on the router so my ps4 could work correctly.
>>
>>57017712
just ask your parents to pay for a higher tier internet kiddo, its obvious you arent old enough to live on your own
>>
>>57017712

How about you grow up instead of being a passive-aggressive little bitch? Maybe move out and live in a place where you actually like it? Also:

>up water and electricity

Just what kind of asshole are you to complain that visits use electricity and water? Are you that much of a poorfag?
>>
File: 1360612999.jpg (51KB, 562x730px) Image search: [Google]
1360612999.jpg
51KB, 562x730px
>>57017741
>>
>>57017758
Let me put things into perspective.
I've been living here for around 3 months now, at one point in time when I needed to force these people to leave. They would spend the night almost every day. One time 3 of those useless fucks slept here for 6 days.
The roommate who invites them over won't clean up after them, lets them raid the fridge when they want and for whatever they want. I stopped buying shit around here because they just use it before I do.
>water and electricity
I'm 18 and working 2 jobs to pay for this shithole I saved up money for the past 3 months so I could buy a 32" tv, so yes I am a poor fag.
Having those bern outs here just makes it harder.
>>
>>57017870
>One time 3 of those useless fucks slept here for 6 days.
They stayed almost an entire week here. Thats not 6 days out of a month or two weeks thats one whole week they just lived here, while they ate food I would buy for myself and take showers and use the electricity, make messes and almost burn down the place because they left the stove on.
>>
>>57017870
>>57017900

It makes perfect sense now, you want to mess with their Internet and then proceed to feed them for another 3 months. After you're done with all that consider killing yourself.
>>
>>57017984
I'm thinking that if I just stop them from using their phones and shit all together they will have less of a reason to come here.
>>
>>57017712
>use up water and electricity
I knew you had data caps but come on... Water and electricity caps? In 2016? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>57018048

You think they come for the Internet? They come because you're a fucking beta and they know it. Stop pretending to be retarded and ignoring the real problem dumbass.
>>
have a smoke with them and chill out
>>
>>57018048
Just tell your roommate what your issue is.

Seriously you fucking kids that do shit like this are the worst, learn to communicate with a shred of backbone you pussy
>>
>>57018113

This, get a gun and threaten the fuckers. If they dare you, go postal on the spot.
>>
>>57017870
Sounds like you made poor life choices. We are supposed to feel sympathy?

You couldn't even figure out how to get a fucking game console to work, how are you supposed to be able to fuck with them?

Fuck off kid.
>>
>>57018140
Exactly. Thank you for understanding what I meant.

OP just get a kitchen knife and atand above their bed all night while a video camera records you. Leave the tape for your roommate to watch with a vague message taped to it
>>
>>57018167

>vague message

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
>>
>>57018262
>Next time think about it
>>
>Reddit: The complete thread
>>
>>57017900
report it to the landlord, dumbass.
>>
>>57017984
cuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.