[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /g/ents, I got a BB Priv in February but due to some annoyances,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: oneplustreefiddy..png (615KB, 660x608px)
oneplustreefiddy..png
615KB, 660x608px
So /g/ents,

I got a BB Priv in February but due to some annoyances, build quality issues and lack of response from BB when requesting some support I have decided to throw it away and go back to my trusty Nexus 5.

Now however, I face a dilemma!

The OnePlus3 (Pic Related) seems to be the best option on the market in terms of what I am after, its also monstrously cheap. However, should I wait for the OnePlus4 and just keep using my Nexus 5 for 6+3~ months?
>>
The OP3 was only released a couple months ago, go for it.
>>
>>57017577
The OP3's only downside is that if you order right now, your waiting period is 4 weeks.
Waiting for the OP4 is kinda pointless, it's nearly 1 year away.
>>
>>57017577
Axon 7 for better screen and audio DAC.
>>
>>57018084
This is super tempting as my phones use, 80% of the time is listening to music, I have unlimited data and just stream spotify on the highest quality ALL the time. Headphones, car, etc.

BUT... Here in the UK it seems they are difficult to get hold of, and a bit more pricey.
>>
>>57018187
>stream spotify on the highest quality

Literally shit, you wouldn't notice any difference no matter the device.
>>
>>57018454
>>57018187

You also wouldn't notice any difference at all unless you are using expensive and power hungry headphones and listening to locally stored FLACs. Smartphone DACs are a meme.
>>
>>57017577
i got the bb priv right now. just want to know what was wrong with yours?
>>
>>57018084
>shit camera
>forgot to put a backlight underneath the capacitive buttons

too bad. Everything else about the phone is great
>>
>>57019248
>Expensive power hungry headphones
Still falling for the high impedance meme huh?
>>
>>57017577
Can I have your Priv, OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.