[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >own Nexus 5X, flash CyanogenMod install Xposed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: delivers.jpg (155KB, 717x884px) Image search: [Google]
delivers.jpg
155KB, 717x884px
>be me
>own Nexus 5X, flash CyanogenMod install Xposed, lucky patcher, install fdroid, install AdAway, rice it. maximum_comfy.png
>Hear multiple posts on /g/ talking about how comfy jailbroken iOS is
>sell Nexus 5X, buy iPhone 5S, jailbreak it.
>it is complete trash, most software targets old versions of iOS, some shit breaks at random times requiring a respring.
> every day it gets progressively slower.

post 6 decides what i do.

1. kill myself
2. reset it to normal and buy another nexus 5x
>>
>>57003554
Buy the LeEco Le Max 2.
>>
File: vivo-x5-max.jpg (44KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
vivo-x5-max.jpg
44KB, 700x400px
>>57003554

Reset it
Buy a Vivo X5 Max
Buttboggle iPhone 7 fags when they talk about how headphone jacks just make phones fatter by showing them a thinner phone, that still has one.
>>
>>57003554
kill yourself
>>
>>57003554
Thermite yourself to death.
While you attempt to stream via the iphone.
>>
>>57003911
>Thermite yourself to death.
>While you attempt to stream via the iphone.

Sounds like lots of fun. 2 problems: where do you obtain thermite, and can you stream anything to twitch on an iPhone? (also, if yes I would categorize it under league of legends)

>>57003889
k
>>
>>
>>57003586
i actually have yet to talk to someone with an iphone that thinks removing the headphone jack was a good idea
>>
>>57004055
You mix rust and Aluminium dust.
You can literally buy both online you just pop on to a vase and either get a magnesium strip to light it up or just light it up with a flare.

As for streaming you probably use one of 2000 apps already available in the apple jewmarket
>>
>>57004128
Alright, thank you post #6. You have decided my fate.

>>57004556
>You mix rust and Aluminium dust.
>You can literally buy both online you just pop on to a vase and either get a magnesium strip to light it up or just light it up with a flare.

As for streaming you probably use one of 2000 apps already available in the apple jewmarket

Okay, thanks. Probably in like 2 days, I need to get prepared. I'll repost this thread in 2 days along with a link to the livestream.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.