[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stick with me guys. I've never been on this board before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sonic_screwdriver_0.jpg (8KB, 620x189px) Image search: [Google]
sonic_screwdriver_0.jpg
8KB, 620x189px
Stick with me guys.
I've never been on this board before but I got a question for you.
Is it possible to built a mini emp generator that can:
1 Be portable
2 Look like the doctor who sonic screwdriver
3 Have differents setting and power like:
level 1: turn off the light/ turn on the light
level 2: turn off the light permanently
level 3: explode the light bulb
level 4: turn off every light in ex. 2 kilometers range
level 5: Explode all the lights bulbs in 5 kilometers range?

Is possible to build such thing? I have funds and time. a lot of funds. Obviously i'm not talking about army tech, so you think that a normal guy, In his basement with a lot of money could build this kind of tech?
Let me know
>>
>>57001432
Not at the moment.
>>
>>57001432
aaand you're on a list
>>
>Le epic prank xD
>>
>>57001432
No, it's not possible with current technology.

Did you get this stupid idea from the cartoons and movies you've watched?
>>
>>57001458
>>57001445
>>57001441

Guys i'm not trolling nor pranking.
I'm dead serious. When I'm talking about the sonic screwdriver i'm just talking about the look. I'm interested in a emp generator that can do things, or similar things, that I listed before
>>
>>57001509
Could you explain me how it's not possible?
Even with a lot of money?
>>
>>57001514
Neither am I.

Long story short you need coils to generate electromagnetic waves furthermore you need to power those coils and you need condensers to do it fast.
And Currently there is no way to miniaturize such things to the point of a sonic screw driver.

Go ask /sci/ they will tell you the same exact thing.

I have built an emp generator in the past and without massive coils and some wicked big condensers you ain't even going to be able to get a non directional spread of waves to cover in 1-5 meters.
>>
>>57001538
Have you even tried do a google search on this topic? Current emp weapons consist of very large systems. Two of the components required is a huge power source and a high voltage capacitor bank. You're not going be able to fit those in a pen.
>>
>>57001538
stop watching shitty movies or at least if you watch a really stupid ass movie try to do some research before asking if it is possible to build a time machine out of a Delorean, go back in time, punch your dad and fuck your mom and prevent the horrors of you being born at all.
>>
>>57001432
Dude... you have an unusual fascination with light bulbs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.