[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anybody here with a One Plus phone? Can you give me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: OxygenOSLogo.png (53KB, 975x492px) Image search: [Google]
OxygenOSLogo.png
53KB, 975x492px
Is there anybody here with a One Plus phone? Can you give me a list of all preloaded apps on OxygenOS? I mean, those you see in the launcher.

Image credit: By Source (WP:NFCC#4), Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=48188309
>>
File: OnePlus2_homescreens.png (3MB, 4341x1920px) Image search: [Google]
OnePlus2_homescreens.png
3MB, 4341x1920px
>>56999576
Just the basic Google apps, nothing more iirc. (opx here)

Photo is from.
>>
>>56999678
Good shit. Can you remove them or are you cucked into disabling then?
>>
>>57000222
Nice trips.

You can only disable them.
>>
>>57000222
You can disable them. However, best thing is to unlock bootloader, flash twrp and install cyanogenmod.
>>
>tfw fell for the OP meme

Terrible company hope you never have to RMA with them they are chinks so even if you live in a desert and have never been near water they will try and push water damage as the issue after weeks/months of dealing with shit to get it RMA'd

Can't say I'm impressed by the phone either. Lots of little issues and some really big ones that can only be sorted by doing shit I shouldn't have to like underclocking it. Build quality isn't really that good either.
>>
OP is a wonderful company if you care about software, not only since the preloaded stuff is pretty Vanilla, but because installing custom ROM's is so easy as well.

However, it suffers from overall quality just like all chink software firms. I personally never had any issues with my OPO, but just go in without expecting a Apple/Samsung-tier experience.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-09-20-47-22.jpg (485KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-09-20-47-22.jpg
485KB, 1440x2560px
>>57000437
This. I was waiting for this post. I consider buying it because it's way, way overshilled on /g/. I bet marketing teams of Axon-company-name, Xiaomi and OnePlus lurk this board.

Look at their fucking FAQ page, why are nearly half the questions about issues with the device straight out of the box. To me, this speaks volumes and now this Anon confirmed it's not the BestPhoneEver.png as you shills claim. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>57000437
>>57000612
1+3 Shills, what do you have to say for yourselves?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.