[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Chinese people are all so smart, then why is all their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

If Chinese people are all so smart, then why is all their tech such shit?
>>
>>56998807
cheap labor.
Cheap parts.
>>
Cultural Revolution.
They murdered all the smart chinks
>>
>>56998807
Jews and probably commies too
>>
Pay peanuts, get monkeys.
>>
File: batemansweats.png (203KB, 634x342px) Image search: [Google]
batemansweats.png
203KB, 634x342px
>>56999000

>double trips

>i only ever get singles
>>
asians are smart, but not creative.
they are good at copying and replicating shit, but not good at innovating.
>>
>>56999283
this.
chink education is 100% memorizing stuff to the point your teacher could wake you up at 2:30am and you'd recite them a page from the book letter-for-letter.
>>
>>56999316

Yup. Travel to Hong Kong and some teachers are treated like rock stars. They are paid a fucking fortune and have the best of everything.
>>
File: 1451945394311.png (681KB, 544x567px) Image search: [Google]
1451945394311.png
681KB, 544x567px
>>56998807
because they're so smart they realized they don't even need high quality products to become rich. but your little brain couldn't comprehend such a thing, it's okay.
>>
they are not that smart. they just are brought up to do specific tasks. i was in a steam thread where some chinese guy was talking about why there are no chinese players in l4d2. someone suggested a chinese game then he said some shit about his parents always ride him to study. literal stereotypes. also if all chinese were smart mao wouldnt have been able to starve 20 million of them.
>>
>>56999283
>>56999316
Asians are smart, and the whole "they're not creative thing" is a meme started by insecure white bois who are unaware of Chinese relaxed intellectual property laws. Laws, by the way, that were created by people in the Chinese government who are smart enough to realize that such laws would lead to better business than the hardass IP laws westerners have.
>>
>>56999700
/thread
>>
File: 1475670534773.jpg (21KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1475670534773.jpg
21KB, 600x660px
>>56999498
>Whereas you or I might have taken a hundred thousand idle farmhands and assigned them to work in a few steelmills, Mao's plan was something else entirely. He directed the farmers to stay home and wait for those bumper harvests to arrive. In the interim, they were to construct and operate backyard furnaces for smelting steel. They were given production quotas.
>In order to meet the quotas, the ignorant peasants resorted to melting down whatever metalstuffs they had lying around: hinges, doorknobs, utensils, tools. It was all converted into useless slag and dutifully turned over to the government. This godawful steel found its way into public works, like bridges and dams. Not surprisingly, many of these poorly-engineered structures collapsed dramatically or were abandoned.
lol chinks
>>
>>56999700
nah. You clearly haven't worked with any chink company. If you leave any little piece of detail not specified, they won't have any fucking idea what to do with it. even worse, they won't ask you, and just go with the first thing that pops to their head, often fucking up your product.

although I do agree western Imaginary Property laws are fucking ass-backwards and we'd be way better off as a society dumping them all in a sewer.
>>
>>56998807

Chinese as apeople lack ingenuity. But they are great at mass production. So you get cheap shit churned out by commie slaves.
>>
>>56999234
>i care about post numbers
>>
Because they know occidentals are dumb enough to buy them regardless
>>
what is it about down syndrome people that make it so obvious?
>>
>>57000551
the apple device
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.