[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pitch Y Combinator non-profit startups. I'll start.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: y-comb1.jpg (25KB, 800x320px) Image search: [Google]
y-comb1.jpg
25KB, 800x320px
ITT: We pitch Y Combinator non-profit startups.

I'll start.

It's a Bay Area-based charity to fix homelessness by teaching the homeless CrossFit, feeding them keto meals, and making them do pair programming.
>>
Online pos-load jizzbank for homosexual shutins. Mailed straight to home.
>>
FWD.js

ES7 JavaScript-based start-up solving global inequality by accelerating H1B visa process for Indian programmers.
>>
File: 1452161125531[1].jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452161125531[1].jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>56991523
>crossfit
>>
what the fuck
so youre teaching homeless people to live on unhealthy memes?
>>
>>56991523
you forgot feed them that literal cancer-giving "food" called Soylent.
>>
OP, you don't just cram a bunch of your retarded observations into one joke. that's not funny. you need to learn subtlety.

if you had said that the startup was about teaching poor people how to code, that would have been enough. or say the bootcamp was a "shadowing" opportunity for the homeless to come and do all the things millionaires do, except they're expected to do little errands for the millionaires for micro payments, then it would've had that kernel of truth without being too over the top.

all this crossfit/keto bullshit sounds like shit you just heard and needed to wedge in there. why not add in nootropics and bulletproof coffee?
>>
>>56991647
t. Sam Altman
>>
>>56991682
i bet sam is sick of yc right now. so many fucking losers trying to copy all this retarded secondary shit thinking it makes them successful - making a wardrobe of nothing but gray shirts, or drinking exactly the same gray powder smoothie for every meal, thinking these things make them successful (when it should all be a means to an end, that end being more time and energy to do work, not more time to play reddit on hackernews or some shit).
>>
Lets form a startup to empower Syrian refugees by holding javascript bootcamps to train the next generation of web programmers
>>
>>56991682
Sam Atlman is pretty cool ;_;
>>
>>56991758
Well, is it really that difficult to be cool compared to the notorious asspie blowhard Paul Graham?
>>
File: 1471762574553.jpg (22KB, 194x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471762574553.jpg
22KB, 194x300px
>>56991523
>>56991589
>>56991731

These are barely exaggerations. Why are people in the tech industry such insufferable faggots?
>>
>>56991790
because these junk ideas get them millions in funding. if people with more money than they know what to do with were literally waiting to give their money to the first half-baked idea that walked through their doors, would you bother to fully bake your ideas, or would you run in with a barely half baked idea?
>>
>>56991790
Non-technical people in "tech" are garbage people with garbage ideas. Poli-sci shitheads who care about "changing the world" but have neither the talent, skill, or vision to make it happen.
>>
>>56991523

It will be just like Facebook. But the background will be pink, so it will appeal to womyn.
>>
Uber for gay sex.
>>
Disrupting the college industry by teaching ethical pentesting to women of color and other minorities stuck in the carceral system across America.
>>
Democratizing cancer by giving cancer to everyone using drones.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.