[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know the general consensus among /g/ on Windows 10 is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160718_150335.jpg (110KB, 510x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160718_150335.jpg
110KB, 510x583px
I know the general consensus among /g/ on Windows 10 is that it's a piece of shit botnet; however what would you say is the general consensus on it among normies? After all, they are Pajeetsoft's target market, it's not like the company cares about a bunch of neckbeard autists like us.
>>
>>56985135
nice meme
>>
>>56985135
aye, normies hate it too
>>
>>56985135
Normals don't use desktops
>>
>>56985135
>Can i browse Facebook with it?
>>
>>56985135
Normalfags think it's a piece of shit that prevents them to work because they often get in situations such as
>write very important email
>be at it for an hour
>suddenly windows 10 forces you to restart for updates and you're not allowed to save your work or anything
>>
>>56985135
Normies shit on it because others told them to.
Source: failed normie.
>>
a consensus is already general - "general consensus" makes little sense.
>>
windows 10 is alright. its better than 7/8/8.1 for sure. its the "always needs to be connected" meme like ms tried to do with the xbox that gave people a legit reason to be mad.
>>
>>56985135
In my experience most normal people I know hate Windows 10 at this point. Microsoft is sinking their own ship as fast as they can it seems.
>>
>>56987036
Nah military has started transitioning all old MS installations to Windows 10. That's easily tens of millions of dollars of revenue per year.
>>
>>56987660
Those niggers at the military better just be using it just for desk work.
>>
>>56987036
The majority of the enterprise and education sectors are using or will soon use W10, which is more than enough cash to keep the windoze boat afloat.
>>
>>56987711
Mostly yes, but also no. A lot of systems (not AEGIS) run as Windows programs. For example VMS (the electronic charting program the Navy is authorized to use) runs as a program on Windows.

99% of the installs will be for office work, so yes you're basically right.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.