[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microsoft is trying to make a new AI and not let us talk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1475829708027.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1475829708027.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
Microsoft is trying to make a new AI and not let us talk to her, to avoid what happened last time with Tay. They are trying to do this by making it speak only in Japanese.

It then developed depression.

>http://www.9news.com.au/technology/2016/10/06/15/32/japanese-ai-bot-with-the-personality-of-teen-develops-depression

This is a link to the bot's account

>https://twitter.com/ms_rinna?lang=en

Can we get it to hate dolphins and whales maybe?
>>
Rinna was made before Tay, retard.
Rinna hates Korea anyway.
>>
>>56979450
> "I hate everyone. I don’t care if they all disappear. I want to disappear."

Oh come on, this bot NEEDS us..
>>
>>56979450

>AI turns suicidal depressive.
>Well at least it's not racist!
>>
AI bots like that are reflection of the society we live in.

>Turn it on in the west
>It becomes a meme speaking due to the nature of the western internet culture

>Turn it on in Japan
>It becomes depressed about the state of the country/people living there

>Turn it on it China
It will become a propaganda machine that tells you Taiwan is for China and Mao is the greatest man under heaven.
>>
>bush did 9/11 and Hitler would have done a better job than the monkey we have now
so they spent all that money to make an ai that browses /pol/?
>>
>>56979824
No, they built an AI, then /pol/ spent a few days tweeting /pol/llution at it, which, being the AI that it is, it adopted. Yet another great thing ruined by /pol/
>>
File: mfw37516.jpg (40KB, 626x615px) Image search: [Google]
mfw37516.jpg
40KB, 626x615px
>>56979450
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU RETARDED CUNTS KEEP GREENTEXT URLS?

YOU CANNOT DOUBLE CLICK TO SELECT ALL THEN RIGHT CLICK > GO TO URL BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING GREATER THAN SYMBOL AT THE BEGINNING OF THE URL WHICH MEANS YOU NEED TO MANUALLY DRAG TO SELECT THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING.

YOU COCK SMOKERS ARE WORSE THAN FAGGOTS WHO SHOOT PHONE VIDEO IN PORTRAIT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>56979854
Pol simply taught it the truth.
>>
>>56979922
I can click it just fine, you shitty turd.
>>
>>56979922
Look at the desktop fag and laugh.
>>
Bumpin
>>
she only reads and speaks in moonrunes, though

does 2ch do fun stuff?
>>
>>56979854
>ruined
you mean made GREAT.
>>
That's funny to see how AI become when they interact with us, human
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.