[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to download gameboy color games onto some kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3062.jpg (44KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3062.jpg
44KB, 256x256px
Is it possible to download gameboy color games onto some kind of chinese rewritable 3ds cartridge or no?

I want to eat the pokemon flavored member berries again without paying $100 for a 20-year-old, outdated console.

The reason I don't want to emulate it on my phone (or my 3ds for that matter), is I like the feeling of having my pokemon team and collection on a cartridge. Stupid, I know, but it's something akin to fresh car smell. God I should be hating my life.
>>
GameYob DS or hack your 3DS
Also
>>>/v/
>>
/g/ is for intellectual conversations about technology for businessmen and engineers. /v/ is for gaymers and /lgbt/ apple products.
>>
>>56978014
/v/ is basically /b/ with a theme.
>>
>>56978043
and more chris chan obsessing.
>>
>>56978078
chris chan is still a topic? jesus christ
>>
>>56978014
No its not. If you post about technology you get banned.
According to the mods, /g/ is for talking about anime and videogames.
>>
>>56978092
Yeah, he's still alive and still a cringelord.
>>
>>56978092
Where have you been?
He is worse than ever. He spazzed out at gamestop over the color of sonics hand and is now banned
Then he became a tranny
Then he thought he could watch youtube hypno videos and simulate taking hormone replacement
Then he did something and his taint is literally splitting open
Tthen he flips out in a few more place
and now he is banned from bestbuy
>>
>>56978983
If you view the CWC without comparing it to humans, it's actually a lot easier to watch. It's exactly like watching a gorilla try to do human things.
>>
First gen Pokemon games are on the 3ds virtual console. Pokemon Yellow is one of them and leveraged all the features of the GBC
>>
>>56979091
hmm, maybe. But I still prefer to not watch it.
>>
>>56977881
>GBC
>$100
Why are you lying on the internet?
>>
>>56980363
It's actually not much cheaper than that, going by ebay price, on average, believe it or not.
>>
>>56980467
It's about $65 cheaper on average. I don't consider that "not much cheaper"
>>
You can buy an SP for cheaper (plus it's backlit and rechargeable).

But yes, you can load ROMs onto the cartridges. Can you even find them anymore?
>>
>>56980587
Are we even looking at the same ebay?
>>
File: 3s1fRTH.png (81KB, 726x239px) Image search: [Google]
3s1fRTH.png
81KB, 726x239px
>>56980730
>>
>>56981160
I stand corrected.

I was actually just looking at the first page.
>>
>>56977881
Yes, you can use a gateway or hack directly your 3ds. If you haven't done it already, you're a faggot.
Also, >>>/vr/ , just go to the homebrew general.
>>
You can get GBCs for like $25 m8
>>
>>56981990
Not op, but please spoonfeed me
>>
File: 20130808090029-5e23988b.jpg (64KB, 651x240px) Image search: [Google]
20130808090029-5e23988b.jpg
64KB, 651x240px
DS flashcarts is what you want. I have the DS TWO. superior for DS games but I still feel android + BT controller is better.
>>
>>56977881
>>>/vg/ and look for /hbg/. You'll find answers there.
>>
>>56978983
>taint is literally splitting open
Still? I thought that would have killed him by now
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.