[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/ tO7B0QwUcw64jDrSH6W8qJC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1475249581492.jpg (40KB, 634x346px) Image search: [Google]
1475249581492.jpg
40KB, 634x346px
http://speccy.piriform.com/results/tO7B0QwUcw64jDrSH6W8qJC

Wait, so Speccy keeps logs of user's computer info?
So far that's ok I guess but what about the IPs in the bottom of the page? does it also keeps logs of websites you visited?

Speccy confirmed as privacy leaking garbage?
>>
>>56974978
>Wangblows cuck
>Concerned about privacy
>>
File: screenshot0085.png (90KB, 683x715px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0085.png
90KB, 683x715px
>>56975061
I use a clean install of windows 7 with no updates at all and I don't let any personal info in my google accounts (which I only use for SFW stuff)
Everything NFSW is done with icecat with noscript, ublock and startpage.

Look at pic related
Are they releasing user's visited addresses?
>>
>>56975111
trips confirm he is not to be messed with.
>>
File: uaw8Egx.jpg (42KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
uaw8Egx.jpg
42KB, 657x527px
>>56975244
I'm sorry if there's no /sqt/ atm.
>>
"Publishing a Speccy profile to the Web

To keep a record of your system profile at any given time, you can publish to the Web using Speccy. Speccy uses Piriform's servers to publish the profile without any identifying information. Each profile is given a unique URL.

The last part of each URL is randomized, so only people you provide with the URL will be able to find your profile.

Note: Each time you start Speccy, it will generate a new randomized URL. This is useful if you want to track your computer's information over time.

To publish a Speccy profile to the Web:

In Speccy, click File, and then click Publish Snapshot.
In the Publish Snapshot dialog box, click Yes to enable Speccy to proceed.
Speccy publishes the profile and displays a second Publish Snapshot. You can open the URL in your default browser, copy it to the clipboard, or close the dialog box.

Note: The published profile will use the same language and temperature settings (Imperial or Metric) as your Speccy installation."

Speccy is ok.
>>
I used to use piriform's ccleaner on windows. The android version wants a truckload of permissions it doesn't need. So I pretty much avoid piriform stuff these days.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.