[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing take home midterm >4 questions, each response needs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (526KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
526KB, 800x600px
>doing take home midterm
>4 questions, each response needs to be 500 words
>type into an online word counter and copy things over
>assignment is due at 11:59 tonight and two of the questions answers are just FUCKING GONE
What do I do? Is there anything I can do? Nothing online says I can look through clipboard history
>>
>>56974199
I have a feeling you had more than a day to submit that midterm. Should have made a copy of your work on google docs or something.
>>
>>56974221
Shoulda coulda woulda my dude, anything that helps me right now?
>>
>11:59 tonight
not helpful, not everyone lives in your timezone
>what do I do
you write an essay. You already wrote it, right? Just type what you remember, (and if you put any effort into it you should remember it). You'll be done in an hour.
>>
>>56974199
Try using an actual document program next time.
>>
>>56974245
I'm in eastern, so 2 hours
>>
>>56974245
and if you can't do any of that, you take this opportunity to learn from your mistakes and do what >>56974249 said.
>>56974249
you can write at least one of those in the time you have anon
>>
>>56974274
Fuckin wish me luck then, thanks everyone
>>
Just redo the test? Two hours is plenty of time to take a test.
>>
>taking more than 10 minutes to type up 1000 words
>>
>>56974289
Godspeed anon
>>
>>56974199
http://www.lipsum.com/
>>
Install gentoo
hack the gibson
Your report is in the garbage file.
>>
Dude, youve got an hour and 45 minutes to write 1000 words. It's really not that hard. That's an hour, tops, even if you take time to shitpost on /g/ and get in a quick wank.
>>
Why the fuck can't you just retype the 1000 words? You already know what you wrote, so even if you change the wording, you can easily get there.

And why were you even using an online word counter? Every single text processor out there already has that basic function. The fuck is wrong with you.
>>
Got it done last minuet
I was absolute dribble but I aint taking the zero
>>
Use Dropbox next time. I think they save previous versions of your files.
>>
>>56975596
FYI every word processor that's decent records word count.
>>
>>56975761
Google docs can do the same thing.
>>
File: 3033.png (3KB, 189x115px) Image search: [Google]
3033.png
3KB, 189x115px
>>56974199
>1000 words
>cant re type that in less than an hour
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.