[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

want a good phone >anon, just wait for the galaxy 7 its shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Charge-Cell-Phone-by-Yelling[1].jpg (96KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Charge-Cell-Phone-by-Yelling[1].jpg
96KB, 500x333px
want a good phone

>anon, just wait for the galaxy 7
its shit
>anon, just wait for the lgv10
its shit
>anon, just wait for the note 7!
its shit
>anon, just wait for the iphone7!
its shit
>BUT REALLY anon, just wait for the PIXEL
its double shit
>throw in another dozen of android subpar phones
all shit

what is the next great phone to wait and be disappointed for, then?
>>
>>56973759
if every phone on the market is shit, then why dont u build ur own phone
>>
How about a Sony? I have one and if they make a better model I might continue with Sony.
>>
File: A1.jpg (74KB, 420x278px) Image search: [Google]
A1.jpg
74KB, 420x278px
>>56973759
Here Anon; Take this.
>>
>anon, just wait for the note 7!
>its shit

That's not how you spell grenade.
>>
^
|
Not even gonna give you a (you)
Nice meme.
>>
Just get an iPhone Se, you big baby
>>
File: image_10.jpg (36KB, 419x400px) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
36KB, 419x400px
>>56974416
>>
>>56973759
Just buy the Oneplus 3 or Axon 7 and shut up.
>>
>>56973759

>>anon, just wait for the note 7!
>its shit

It's actually a fucking bomb anon
>>
>>56973759
They're not shit. You're just depressed like every other normalfag that was never taught to appreciate what they have.
>>
>>56973759
V10 is actually not shit at all. Best phone I've ever had
>>
>>56976979
i knew i should stop listening to /g/

my gut reaction (and i was right) was to return the v10 because of how slow it was and how much battery life sucks

sure it has removable battery, but, each pack lasts like 2 hours and gets super hot on use
>>
>tfw just buy a phone with the best camera
>tfw don't care about resolution or cpu or gpu or memory or what other trivial shit you autists scream and flail your arms about

my lg g4 was a great purchase
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
25KB, 300x300px
> not getting the nexus 6p when it was new and riding the wave of awesome

haah waaw
>>
it's kind of macabre how there will never, ever be a mobile device that isn't a piece of garbage

Android is completely unacceptable from a privacy and security standpoint, so I'm stuck with an iPhone, but it just gets worse and worse every year. Simply putting media on it has gradually become a kafkaesque affair.
>>
Xperia Z3 Compact is the best phone of the past 5 years.
>>
How to buy a cellphone,

1. Browse to the Cyanogenmod website.
2. Go down the list of supported phones.
3. Find the cheapest one that has all the features you want.
4. Buy it. Unlock it. Root it. Install TWRP. Install Cyanogenmod.
5. Play with it until you break it.
6. Repeat.
>>
>>56977398
>CyanogenMod
Compile your own AOSP ROM or look for a phone that has AOSP ROMS available, CM is so dirty, bloated, slow and unstable now a days.
>>
What is the best phone pre-Smartphone era?
>>
>>56977656
Sony erricsons.
God tier OS, nice to hold, you didn't feel them in your pocket and they worked.
If they made a new one today, with caldav support, and pgp support in their email client, I would get one.
I would even consider paying iPhone level prices for it.
They already had a great interface, great calendar and email client despite being 10 years old and only shitty ~2.5" screens to work with.
>>
Samsung Galaxy A5 with cyanogen is the best thing ever. It's cheap but never lagged on me. The speakers are kinda shitty but no one plays music on speakers so it oke
>>
>>56977398
Cyanogenmod is powered by Microsoft
>>
>>56977098
>kafkaesque
>>
>>56977918
Nicely memed!
>>
File: 1431204531703735.jpg (98KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1431204531703735.jpg
98KB, 900x900px
>>56977398
>Installing Chinese software
>Installing Microsoft software
Breh
>>
>>56973759
How about HTC 10? It has great custom ROM support, looks great in every color, HTC's UI is 95% vanilla Android, it has a great DAC and great speakers, has a decent camera and it has a micro SD card slot. What's not to like?
http://m.gsmarena.com/htc_10-7884.php
>>
>>56978643
Nicely memed my friend!
http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/microsoft-and-cm12-1-nightlies
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.