[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What version of Windows has the least amount of spying bullshit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1470036155596.jpg (136KB, 1125x631px) Image search: [Google]
1470036155596.jpg
136KB, 1125x631px
What version of Windows has the least amount of spying bullshit, without being so old nothing's compatible with it?
>>
Windows 10
>>
>>56956361
Kek
>>
File: HwQqP.jpg (151KB, 707x760px) Image search: [Google]
HwQqP.jpg
151KB, 707x760px
xp still pretty fucking compatible
7 more compatible than 10
>>

/thread
>>
>>56956382
Don't /thread yourself fahm
>>
>>56956334
Windows 7.
>>
>>56956334
I'm starting to think CNN was secretly on Trump's side the entire time with how much they talk about him.
>>
7 without telemetry updates
>>
File: 1409381709423.jpg (132KB, 669x470px) Image search: [Google]
1409381709423.jpg
132KB, 669x470px
>>56956380
>>56956382

Personal, Business or Enterprise?
>>
>>56956415

^
>>
Linux desu senpai
>>
Fuck off, you really are an idiot if you can't answer that question yourself and you don't belong here. Go somewhere else and don't come back until you have something reasonable to write.
>>
All of them have full spying. That's what you agree when you install it. Enjoy your spying.
>>
>>56956334

Journalists are truly some of the most pathetic bottom feeding scum of our society. I'm not saying that because I support Trump (not even American) but around the world on most issues it is just blatantly disgusting how the media tries and sadly succeeds to manipulate the idiotic masses.
>>
>>56956334
Windows 2000.
>>
If connected(to the internet)
then run(botnet)

If not connected(to the internet)
then you(are a faggot)

End
>>
>>56956334
No.

Muslims shouldn't even be in the military anyway

They are only loyal to their caliphate not to the west
>>
>>56957493
What the fuck are you even talking about

Kill yourself my man, no one here wants you to post
>>
>>56956334
2015/16 LTSB
>>
>>56957493
>>>/pol/
>>>/trash/
I can't wait for this election to happen so shillary btfo's trump and all you retarded spergs will finally shut the fuck up.
>>
>>56957824
feeling the bern yet, basement dweller?
>>
>>56956806
Blame lazy editors passing stories sourced from facebook
>>
>>56956361
My sides went to jupiter
>>
>>56956639
>wanting to be part of something 'exclusive' and 'classy' by shunning everyone that doesn't fit your perfectly constructed dream over the internet because no one would realistically accept you at real life high society clubs

Let's be honest anon, he's new, ignorant and specifically has no previous knowledge of Windows (as far as versions go) and hopes to get a "bullshit-free" answer from the 'supposedly' Best Bullshit-free Website on the internet.
Are you being reasonable?
>>
Windows 10 in a virtual machine I suppose.

If you have any amount of concern then you're going to be much happier operating from within a Linux environment. Your options are really just to either get comfortable with knowing that there definitely is spying and whatever else you don't like about Windows or get comfortable in a different environment. Either is understandable but if you're using Windows for compatibility then don't bother sacrificing compatibility for privacy because then you'll just end up with neither.
>>
>>56957493
why hasn't this faggot been banned already
>>
Windows Server 2012 R2 without telemetry updates
>>
If I'm fully updating W7, what do I need to use? Is spybot-antibeacon enough, or do I need to undo some of the updates?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.