[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are we gonna do when the USA gives the Internet to the UN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: un.png (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
un.png
5KB, 275x183px
What are we gonna do when the USA gives the Internet to the UN and the US constitution no longer applies? Will we need to go deep web or create a 'new Internet' with servers based out of the US? This is a huge fuckin issue.
>>
>>56955165
servers based out of the NSA*?
FTFY
>>
No this is a non issue
>>
>>56955165
>what will you do when the FBI can't censor whatever they please because com domains are controlled by US based companies?
Sigh with relief.
>>
>>56955165
>when the USA gives the Internet to the UN and the US constitution no longer applies
you don't even know how the internet works.
>>
>>56955165
Idk man. People in European countries (like Germany I think?) can have their front door kicked in by police and be arrested for posting anti-refugee views online.

That kind of thing won't fly in a place like the U.S. where your right to say that is protected under the First Amendment, so you probably won't get arrested, but if something like a UN takeover does happen, your IP address could be banned from accessing websites, or something like that.

Some day everything you post on the internet will be posted along with your full name and mugshot, possibly even IP address. Mark my words.
>>
>>56955341
>have their front door kicked in by police and be arrested for posting anti-refugee views online
Nope. You don't get persecuted for your views. What is not allowed in germany (but is in the USA) is "hatespeech".
You can say that you are afraid of refugees comitting crimes and do not want them near you. But if you go around saying that all refugees are raping terrorists and you want them all to drown in the sea on their journey to europe, that's very different.
>>
>>56956879
And that alone will probably still not get your door kicked in by the police.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.