[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /g/ I've narrowed down my search to pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ZTE-Axon-7-Final-9-792x446.jpg (75KB, 792x446px) Image search: [Google]
ZTE-Axon-7-Final-9-792x446.jpg
75KB, 792x446px
Alright /g/ I've narrowed down my search to pic related or an iPhone SE. I've never tried iPhones before but the direction that Google is heading in right now makes it tempting so I'm leaning in that direction.

What should i choose or any other suggestions within that price range?
>>
Look at it. Just look at it. That's what the pixel phone was supposed to look like in order to prevent a stink. But no, they had to make it look cheap.
>>
I really really like my Samsung Galaxy core lte smg386w, you might get one on ebay for $80-$100 plus shipping. used or maybe refurbished.

It can play HD video and runs on snapdragon dual core 1.2GHz, it's basically an s4 with dual core instead of quad core, battery life is about 27-48 hours.

If yuo want Apple, which imo has some better apps like garageband and it's certain compilers, then an iphone se should be pretty good i like the 6 better obviously.

Just wondering, what is your budget?
>>
I have an iphone 5s which is almsot the same as an iphone se, and it feels bulky desu, i'd rather have an iphone 6 because I'd do more tablet like stuff on it like programming c++ and using a bluetooth keyboard the screen isn't big enough imo.
>>
Galaxy S5 best phone
>>
>>56954816
No more than $400, axon 7 is just under that limit
>>
WOW ANOTHER PHONE THREAD.

Thanks Reddit.
>>
>>56954908
As the other poster mentioned an S5 might fit your budget at about $200
>>
>>56954781

not just cheap, but expensive
>>
File: black guy back neck fat anger.gif (601KB, 197x200px) Image search: [Google]
black guy back neck fat anger.gif
601KB, 197x200px
>>56954736

I don't get why they went with those stupid non software button things that don't even light up fucking almost perfect
>>
>>56954736
>4 inch phone
>5.5 inch phone
Really? You're fine with both? You really looked at all phones on the market and came up with the two most different phones you could find?
>>
>>56955478
Well the SE just seems like the best option when it comes to iPhones as it has pretty much the same internals as a 6s but at a much lower price.

The axon 7 has all the features of a flagship Android phone for a solid price.
>>
>>56955540
I'm sorry but I thought the SE was more like the 5s. Not the 6?

I think you can get an SE for $50 w/ a 2 year contract not sure on that though.
>>
>>56955540
still overpriced, still shit and you may want to do some fact checking there

but yeah it is pretty weird that you've narrowed it down to a phablet android and tiny iphone
>>
>>56955779
In terms of the build and size, yes, but the internals and processor are more similar to the 6s.
>>
>>56954855
i have a 6
cant do either of those things
also
>c++
>>
f you are going to be an iOS developer then I recommend the iPhone SE, otherwise idk it's your pick for the various Androids.
>>
>>56956553
I can use a slim mini keyboard on my iphone 5s, if you are looking for programming apps on iOS, I ould suggest searching the term compiler on app store. I can do those on my iphone 5s.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.