[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, my brother broke the screen of his S7 Edge. I made him a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: s7edge[1].jpg (68KB, 768x648px) Image search: [Google]
s7edge[1].jpg
68KB, 768x648px
So, my brother broke the screen of his S7 Edge. I made him a deal that I'd pay his insurance deductible if I got to keep the broken phone. We did that, his new phone came in and his old one kept working for me.

I ran some IMEI checks and it comes back clean.

My question is, if I take it in to the local Samsung repair place to get it fixed, will they check to see if it was ever reported lost or stolen?

I'd take it to a regular place but they want $100-$150 more than Samsung.

inb4giveitbacktyrone

PS, I bought an LED Flip Case and it's not working, could the back of the phone being cracked be a reason for this?
>>
Did Samsung request the old phone be returned?
>>
>>56954427
Well he reported it lost, but he said he did it through the automated system and it didn't mention anything about returning it.
>>
>>56954486
Why would he report it lost if he knew you had it?
>>
File: 1407865803227.gif (554KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1407865803227.gif
554KB, 295x221px
>>56954503
>>
>>56954503
hmm yeah that's weird
>>
>>56954503
yooo wtf
>>
>>56954370
>Admitting to insurance fraud on /g/
>>
File: 168[1].jpg (58KB, 680x834px) Image search: [Google]
168[1].jpg
58KB, 680x834px
>it's my brother's phone but I'm worried it may be reported stolen
>>
>>56954794
Literally explained it in the thread, I thought summer was over?
>>
>>56954370
>LED Flip Case
you people are worse than iPhone owners
>>
>>56954486
give it back tyrone
>>
>>56954820
It was the only Samsung case that wasn't made with a cheap plastic feel. If they made one with no gimmicks I'd have bought it.
>>
>>56954370
okay, dont be dumb

take it in, say that you found it after he lost it -- say that it fell out of the truck or fell under his bed or something.
then ask if they can repair it

dont be stupid
>>
>>56956447
Right, but the problem is its an official Samsung store, so if I explain to them that it was now found, they'll absolutely take it.

Your idea is the stupid one. I'm asking if they'd check it without me bringing it up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.