[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am quickly arriving at the belief that AMD and Nvidia are price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1457268658.jpg (12KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
1457268658.jpg
12KB, 294x313px
I am quickly arriving at the belief that AMD and Nvidia are price fixing. That is a practice which is illegal. It amounts to the two companies dominating the market and then agreeing the prices of their boards in advance to maximise profits. If you do not believe this, take a look at how the price of graphics boards remain artificially high compared to motherboards, yet they are nowhere near as complex as a motherboard and nowhere near as expensive to produce. The public is being bullshitted by the whole AMD Nvidia pricefixing scam. Never do they price each other out of the market, they sell similar boards for the same artificially high prices. Time the EU investigated. The USA is useless and never prosecutes
>>
>>56953377
wtf you idiot? motherboards are basically pcbs with basic components, most of the interesting high tech stuff is in the main cpu and gpu chips, cpus are expensive too not just gpus
>>
Of course they are price-fixing.
>they are nowhere near as complex as a motherboard
Retard.
>>
just make your own graphics card if it's so easy and if amd/nvidia are overpriced, it's not like with x86 licensing, anyone is allowed to make a gpu
>>
>>56953457
>>56953443
>>56953412
Thank you AMD-NVIDIA
for your response
Glad to know you take it seriously
have you ever tried shilling ebay?
>>
>>56953511
kill yourself

a decent gaymen motherboard costs like $150-300 or maybe $50-150 if you're an AMD poorfag

you can get a fucking good 2016 graphics card for $200 or less, just because you can't afford the flagship product, the pinnacle of human technology doesn't mean shit you entitled underage communist faggot
>>
>>56953377
Gaming is a waste of your time and graphics cards are a waste of your money.
>>
>>56953605
Dear Donald Trump
You are a large turd in a small toilet bowl
>>
>>56953797
a small bowl of a million dollars
>>
>>56953797
Dear Paco Lopez
Get the fuck out
>>
>>56953377
The price and profits are used to do R&D. Motherboards change at a snails pace compared to GPUs and CPUs. It's like you are stupid or something.
>>
>>56953666
>gaming
>performant video cards

These two things are not mutually inclusive, buddy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.